- Mass deduction. Pethokoukis, James M. // U.S. News & World Report;12/17/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 25, p53
Focuses on so-called artificial intelligence software that may be able to scan databases for hints of coming terrorist attacks. Need for software that can connect disparate fragments of information collected through government surveillance; Development of KARNAC, a pattern-recognition system,...
- Selected Tenders. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on business contracts available in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Supply of six gantry quay cranes in Syria; Installation and testing of furniture at the Electricity Authority of Cyprus' head office in Nicosia; Construction of a petroleum products pipeline between Homs and...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p42
Presents information pertaining to the number of contracts traded in the U.S. in November 2001.
- Contracts. // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Presents contracts between various companies in United States. Computer Intelligence2 (CI2) and Integrated Technologies of America; Rochester Gas & Electric and Norand; State of Alabama and Bull Worldwide Information Systems; Southeastern Michigan Gas Enterprises and Itron; Xata and Datakey;...
- Late braking news. // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p80
Offers information on agreements entered into by various companies. Details on the agreement entered into by Mr. Gasket and Ligenfelter Performance Engineering; Information on the operating venture undertaken by Dana Corporation; Indepth look at the letter of intent signed by Cooper Industries'...
- ARI and Chinese sign agreement. Vangen, Clara // Buildings;Oct96, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p14
Reports that the United States and China signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) in an effort to harmonize standards for air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Chinese Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Industry Association (CRAA) to use Virginia's Conditioning and Refrigeration...
- Do you need a service contract? Seisler, J. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Dec88, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p21
Lists questions to consider before purchasing a service contract for basic home appliances. Cost of repairs; Use of appliance; Manufacturer's warranty.
- You get what you paid for. Salemme, Erika // Hockey Digest;Feb98, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
Presents information on holdouts by National Hockey League players regarding dissatisfaction with their contracts. Reasons for this dissatisfaction; Reference to Sergei Fedorov, Paul Kariya, and others.
- Cabot Announces Expansion of Fumed Silica Facility in China. // China Chemical Reporter;2/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the contract agreement signed by specialty chemical companies Cabot Corp. and Bluestar New Chemical Materials Co. Ltd. for the expansion of the companies' fumed silica capacity in Jiangxi, China.