- Plexus Completes MCMS Buy. // Electronic News;1/14/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p34
Reports that contract manufacturer Plexus Corp. has completed its previously announced acquisition of fellow contractor MCMS Incorporated. Approximate purchase price; Comments from Plexus' Dean Foate about the acquisition of MCMS; What Plexus provides.
- Plexus Buying Most MCMS Assets. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;12/3/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p10
Reports on the acquisition of the assets of MCMS Inc. by Plexus Corp. Estimated value of the acquisition; Manufacturing facilities acquired by Plexus; Purpose of acquiring the assets.
- Plexus to Buy Kontron's Penang Ups. BUETOW, MIKE // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Feb2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the acquisition the design and assembly operations of Penang, Malaysia-nased printed circuit manufacturer Kontron by Plexus, which will cover Kontron's Design Manufacturing Services (M) Sdn. Bhd. subsidiary.
- THE MANUFACTURER newswire. // HomeCare Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p20
Presents news briefs on health care providers in the U.S. as of January 2002. Plan of Encore to acquire Orthopedic Product Manufacturer; Collaboration between Novo Nordisk and TransTech Pharma for the discovery and development of targets for the treatment of diabetes; Purpose of a manufacturing...
- Thomson, ITG Deals Reflect Yearning for Analytics. Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;1/9/2006, p10
The article focuses on the acquisition announcements by Thomson Corp. and Investment Technology Group (ITG) reflecting the demand for rapid consolidation in data-intensive analytical operations in the U.S. ITG combined its completed acquisitions of Macgregor and Plexus Group into a new business...
- Industry NEWS. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p10
The article presents news briefs on the integrated circuits industry. Plexus Corp. will add 60,000 square feet of manufacturing space in China and will use it for high-mix, middle-to-low volume production. Illinois Tool Works finalized its acquisition of solder paste supplier Kester Inc. VJ...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.