- Teradyne to Acquire GenRad. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
Reports the acquisition of GenRad, Inc. by Teradyne, Inc. in the United States. Terms of agreement; Inclusions of transaction value; Retention of revenue for the GenRad business by Teradyne.
- Teradyne Pops For GenRad. Romanelli, Alex; Morrison, Gale // Electronic News;8/6/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the agreement of Teradyne Inc. to acquire GenRad Inc. Value of the deal; Benefit of the merger to Teradyne; Services provided by the companies; Revenues of the companies in 2000.
- Teradyne Completes GenRad Acquisition. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;11/5/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p38
Reports on the acquisition of GenRad Inc. by Teradyne Inc. Integration of GenRad into the existing assembly test division of Teradyne; Share of Teradyne in the in-circuit test market.
- Teradyne, GenRad united in test and inspection technologies. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p30
Reports on the merger of Teradyne Inc. and GenRad through the establishment of the Assembly Test Division of Teradyne aimed at becoming a global leader in test and inspection technologies for the electronics manufacturing industry. Areas covered by the range of manufacturing inspection and test...
- The test floor. Fasca, Chad // Electronic News;03/16/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2210, p39
Reports on developments in the semiconductor industry in the United States as of March 16, 1998. Low sales turnout in the fourth quarter 1998 of Aseco Corp.; Keithley Instruments' publication of its 1998 Data Acquisition Catalog and Reference Guide; GenRad's distribution and support agreement...
- Teradyne Signs Molex, Partners with Kaparel. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports on a second-source licensing agreement between Teradyne Inc. Conenction Systems Division in Nashua, North Hampshire and Molex Inc., Illinois that allows the latter the right to manufacture and sell GbX connector. Terms of the agreement; Plans of Teradyne to form a supply partnership...
- PixelMEDIA delivers self-licensing software solution to Teradyne. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/5/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p29
Reports on the creation of IG-XL License Express, a software-licensing solution from PixelMEDIA Inc. of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Role of the system in upgrading the efficacy of the Teradyne software licensing system; Features of the software solution; Background on the collaboration between...
- Reconciling DFT with ATE. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;10/29/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p2
Reports on the partnerships of companies offering design for test (DFT) and automated test equipment (ATE). Partnership between Teradyne Inc. and Mentor Graphics Corp.; Goal of the partnerships; Activities of other test equipment companies.
- GenRad in downsizing sets $40M Q3 writeoff. // Electronic News;10/18/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1985, p16
Reports on the $40 million writeoff against 1993 third-quarter earnings by GenRad Inc. Cost reduction measures; Financial performance for the first half of the year; Statistics on losses; Statement from company president James F. Lyons.