- Sole Comforts. // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p8
The article offers brief information on several products including Solemate lace yarn from Lornas Laces, Darning Egg from Magpie Woodworks USA, and Sock Blockers from Seven Yaks.
- Undy Yarncrafts. // Machine Knitting Monthly;Oct2011, Issue 165, p11
The article offers information on a range of materials for machine and hand knitting, crocheting, and weaving, found at Undy Yarncrafts store at Taurus Craft Center in Lydney, England.
- BUYER'S GUIDE. // Crochet!;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p63
A directory for suppliers of materials for crocheting and knitting mentioned in the magazine is presented.
- THE ULTIMATE IN FIBER PROTECTION. // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
The article evaluates the Fibersphere, a yarn protective ball for knitting and crocheting.
- Catalog corner. // Workbasket;Feb/Mar95, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p69
Presents equipment and supplies for crocheting, knitting and sewing. Includes canvas, scrubbers and wind twirls.
- KNIT-WIT MAKES IT EASY TO CREATE. // Crochet!;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
Features the Knit-Wit tool from Bucilla. Benefit of the tool to novice knitter or crocheter; Fashionable items that can be created using the tool; Other items included in the package.
- Buy me! // Machine Knitting Monthly;Apr2014, Issue 195, p7
The article offers information on knitting products available through the Knitting & Crochet Guild's Collection.
- Kids getting crafty. // Drug Store News;4/11/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p43
Reports that some drugstores in the United States are seeing an increase in sales of knitting and crocheting supplies for children. Trend among children of creating personalized items; Merchandising offerings of drugstores in response to teenagers' interest in home decorating and scrapbooking.
- No Batteries Required. POLITYKA BUSH, MARY // Piecework;Mar/Apr2016, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p54
The article overviews the early knitting techniques and equipment used in designing textiles. Particular focus is given into the early method and techniques in knitting, crocheting and cross-stitch classes for children is mentioned. Other topics include the trends in knitting patterns and...