- First Row. Maks, Michele // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
An introduction to the August 2010 issue is presented, in which the editor offers an overview of the crochet projects featured.
- BACK TALK! // Crochet World;Feb2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p39
The article offers the insights on the online followers and readers of the periodical "Crochet World" regarding their crocheting works such as one from Rondel Dooley on the pattern for crocheting a monkey, one from Dannielle Petersen on her works from the Jungle pattern and one from Wendy Ludwick.
- Skill Levels. // Crochet World;Jun2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p64
The article describes the different crocheting skill levels used in the instructional articles of the periodical "Crochet World."
- First Row. Maks, Michele // Crochet World;Feb2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
The author expresses her views on being the editor of the "Crochet World." She cites her privilege of working with innumerable yarns and publications, promoting crochet by crochet design for the last twenty years. She mentions the changes that her editorship will bring to the publication such as...
- From Our Facebook Fans. // Crochet World;Aug2014, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p35
Photographs of several vintage issues of the "Crochet World" magazine shared by fans through Facebook are presented such as one shared by Andrea Lemoine Young from the early 1980s, Kelly Roggeman, and the Ladybug Purse pattern in the February 2014 issue shared by Jill Lutz.
- Happy Birthday to Us! Alexander, Carol // Crochet World;Apr2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor celebrates the success of Crochet World magazine in the backdrop of its 35th birthday.
- CROCHET CHAT. Weinert, Alison; Patterson, Karen; Weichman, Jerri // Crochet World;Jun2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p19
Several letters to the editor about crocheting and the magazine "Crochet World" are presented.
- Letters from our readers. Oliver, D.; Holloway, Shawn // Crochet World;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p27
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a commendation to the magazine and an acknowledgement on the June 2011 issue.
- BACK TALK! // Crochet World;Apr2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented indicating readers' opinions including a comment on how interesting the patterns are in "Crochet World" magazine, a note of appreciation for publishing a request for a triangular shawl in the August 2009 issue, and a comment on the Hoosier Granny Shrug...