Pennsylvania Brewery Ramps Up to 100% Wind Power
- Energy marketers create alliance. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan97, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the joint venture between Columbia Energy Services and Washington Gas Energy Services focused on natural gas sales and related services to industrial and commercial customers.
- Brews and Food:Promotion Ideas. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2010, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p42
The article offers updates on the beverages in the U.S. It mentions the 150th anniversary of McGillin's Olde Ale House in Adamstown, Pennsylvania. Also mentioned are the celebrations of Beer & Bubbles Garden in every Friday night and the move of Chifa to host Yards Brewing Co. dinner that pairs...
- powerplay. Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p68
Presents an update on executive appointments in the U.S. as of April 2003. Election of Cynthia Bramlett Thompson as the chair of the National Board of Directors for Girl Scouts of the USA; Appointment of Janice F. Wilkins at Intel; Selection of Ransome E. Owan as director of regulatory and...
- Washington Gas Energy Services Offering Carbon Offsets Program. // Energy Daily;2/3/2012, Issue 24, p5
The article focuses on the CleanSteps Carbon Offset program of Washington Gas Energy Services Inc. (WGES) in partnership with Sterling Planet and Chesapeake Bay Foundation (CBF). The program will match local carbon offsets with the natural gas use of customers based on a Sterling Planet...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Electric Light & Power;May2000, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on developments related to electric utilities in the United States, current as of May 2000. Planned merger between LG&E Energy and PowerGen PLC; Southern Co. Energy Marketing's strategic alliance with Washington Gas Energy Services.
- Utilities. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;July 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p153
Presents news briefs on the developments of various utility services in Great Britain as of July 2004. Rejection by Pennon Group on the takeover approach from Terra Firma; Awarding of Washington Gas Energy Services of a contract to provide wind generated power to a consortium of Maryland...
- News Headlines: Utilities. // MarketWatch: Energy;July 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p28
Presents utility-related news headlines for the month of July 2004. Pennon Group's rejection of takeover effort for South West Water; Contract won by Washington Gas Energy Services Inc.; Teco Energy Inc.'s sale of its ownership interest in its synthetic fuel facilities; Reliant Energy's sale of...
- Developer grateful the wind didn't blow. // Professional Engineering;7/23/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the second wind turbine at Ecotricity's site in Norfolk, England. Dimensions of the Swaffham II turbines; Power capacity.
- From the Editors. Algozzine, Bob; Test, David W. // Career Development for Exceptional Individuals;Winter2008, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p131
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Peter Clive on the use of Lidar in wind asessment, another on wind resource assessment in Bahrain and another on wind turbine inspection models.