Who Will Fill The Oprah Void?
- 'Today' Producer Leaves; 'GMA' Tries Harder. Abbott, Charlotte // Publishers Weekly;10/10/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 40, p4
This section features the plan of Andrea Smith to resign as producer of the television program, Today, in 2005. The news that U.S. producer Andrea Smith will leave her 15-year stint as the gatekeeper to one of television's most coveted author venues has raised new anxiety among the industry's...
- Tassie works on consumer confidence. // Travel Daily;1/30/2013, p4
The article reports that Tasmania's recovery and business as usual positioning after the bushfires is being telecast on Channel 9's show "Today."
- READERS' CHOICE. // Newsweek;11/13/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 20, p79
A photograph of members of the "Today" show including Matt Lauer, Al Roker, Ann Curry, Meredith Vieira, and Natalie Morales in Halloween costumes is presented.
- The Sting: Behind the Scenes. // ACCA Insider;7/12/2012, p2
The article offers information on the sting operation conducted by the television program "NBC Today."
- Left vs. right vs. middle. Bernstein, A. // U.S. News & World Report;6/15/92, Vol. 112 Issue 23, p19
Reports that NBC's `Today Show' is considering adding a spokesman for the presidential candidate Ross Perot talk-off.
- diary SUE MacGREGOR. MacGregor, Sue // New Statesman;2/18/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4575, p7
Presents information on an article about working with the production crew of the 'Today' television program in Great Britain. Privileges of working with the group; Attitude of the members of the production crew.
- `If it ain't broke, break it.' Waters, H.F. // Newsweek;3/26/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 13, p58
Discusses the drop in ratings for NBC's morning `Today' show since the departure of Jane Pauley, who recently hosted the NBC prime-time special called `Changes.' Competition with `Good Morning America'; Pauley's future plans; Tom Capra.
- A TODAY SET FROM YESTERDAY. // Entertainment Design;Mar2002, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the window display at the NBC Experience Center in Rockefeller Center in New York City which featured a replica of the set of the 1952 television program 'Today Show.' Elements of the installation; Discussion on how the world map in the set was recreated; Accomplishments of builder...
- Breakfast on Oahu. // Travel Daily;2/20/2012, p4
The article reports on the episode of the Channel Nine's breakfast television program "Today," which will feature different beaches in Hawaii.