- Nixed acquisition leads to higher loss at Intervisual. // Publishers Weekly;6/3/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 23, p24
Reports on the effect of a failed acquisition attempt on the first quarter finances for 1996 of Intervisual Books Inc.
- Intervisual Books sales may slow. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/23/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 34, p16
Reports on Intervisual Books Inc.'s warning that sales for 1993 may fall below 1992 levels. Strong gains in sales and earnings for the first half of 1993; Falling off of orders; Reasons for the drop; Statistics.
- Weak six-month sales at Intervisual Books, Inc. // Publishers Weekly;8/12/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 33, p11
Informs that Intervisual Books Inc. has reported a 19 percent decline in sales for the six months ended June 30, 1996. The company's net loss of $402,863, double the loss recorded in the first half of 1995; Hampered by poor sales in the United Kingdom.
- I-V sales up 4%. // Publishers Weekly;3/25/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 13, p21
Announces that sales at Intervisual Books Inc. rose in 1995 from 1994. Financial statistics.
- IBI has plan for profitability. // Publishers Weekly;6/8/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 23, p18
Presents sales information for Intervisual Books Inc. (IBI) for the beginning of 1998. Activation of a plan to reduce operational and administrative overhead; Reasons for weak results in the first quarter of 1998; Ways the recession may help IBI in the long run; Review of sales from 1997.
- Sales, earnings fall at Intervisual Books. Elliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/6/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the total sales of Intervisual Books Inc., a publisher of children's hardcover and pop-up books, for 1994. Reported decline in sales and earnings; Lower product prices as reason for the sales decline.
- Intervisual more hopeful on third-quarter results. // Publishers Weekly;11/21/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 47, p24
Reports on the financial performance of children's pop-up book producer Intervisual Books Inc. for the third quarter of 1994. Sales and net income; Comparison of the performance in the first nine months of 1993 and 1994; Factors that influence the company's performance as cited by Chief...
- Third Quarter Sales Drop 58% At Intervisual Books. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/23/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 47, p12
Reports that Intervisual Books recorded a sharp plunge in sales for the third quarter of 1998. Collapse in its domestic and foreign markets; Net loss and net income; Views of president Norm Sheinman; Impact of consolidation among United States publishers; Steps being taken to return to...
- Psychological war. Spilka, George // Electrical Wholesaling;May99, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p73
Offers advice to sellers of companies on `the art of the deal'. Controlling the `psychological battlefield' of negotiations; Establishment of an aggressive price; Deal's critical juncture; Quick closure; Finer points.