- 4G BlackBerry 10 is on a Bluetooth-fuelled health kick. // Electronics Weekly;2/6/2013, Issue 2535, p4
The article offers information on BlackBerry's 4G smart-phone, the BlackBerry 10.
- Deliver me! Gardner, Gayle M. // Good Housekeeping;Aug94, Vol. 219 Issue 2, p82
Narrates the author's experience on door-to-door selling. Types of delivery; Comparison with shopping malls.
- Blackberry Lightens Up. // InStyle;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
The article features the Blackberry Bold 9700 model smartphone.
- BlackBerry Torch 9860. // Flare (Pakistan);5/15/2012, p78
The article offers brief information on the Blackberry Torch 9860 mobile device.
- Mobilink launches M999-Z10 offer for postpaid customers. // Flare (Pakistan);Feb2014, p65
The article offers information on the M999-Z10, a mobile package service with a Blackberry Z10 smartphone for postpaid subscribers of telecommunications company Mobilink.
- How to back out of door-to-door buys. Dinnen, Steve // Christian Science Monitor;9/10/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 200, p16
Discusses the ways in which homeowners may reject sales of door-to-door salespeople.
- Door-drops show eastern promise. Wells, Nick // Precision Marketing;8/2/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p9
Reports on the status of the door-drop industry in eastern European countries. Share of the Czech Republic in unaddressed mailings in Europe; Supermarket chains that controlled the Czech market; Average monthly household earnings in Czech.
- Going door-to-door can sometimes open doors. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p25
Provides guidelines for walk-in calls. Notion on door-to-door cold calling; Effectiveness as a marketing strategy; Need for a realistic objective in a walk-in call.
- door-step challenge. Burgess, Andrew // Precision Marketing;10/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p16
Analyzes the door-to-door marketing campaigns of different companies in Great Britain, as of October 18, 2002. Co-op; Direct Line; Midland Mainline; Halifax.