Bringing Games In-House
- Anything for a Sale. DeHaan, Peter L. // American Salesman;Sep2014, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p27
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of dealing with a cable television (TV) network provider in the U.S., which failed to provide what it promised to them as of September 2014.
- Cable television: An American success story. Atford, Harry C. // Michigan Citizen;12/2/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, pA7
The article offers information on the progress and success of the cable television industry in the U.S.
- The Care and Feeding of Upstream Channel Bonding. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p22
The article talks about upstream cable spectrum and downstream cable spectrum in the U.S.
- 'LINEAR TV IS DEAD,' AND OTHER CABLE WORRIES. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p19
The article presents the author's views concerning linear television in the U.S.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
A calendar of events for the U.S. cable television industry from July 16-August 6, 2014 is presented which includes the annual meeting of the Minnesota Cable Communications Association, CableLabs Summer Conference and annual meeting of the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association.
- Pigskin, pugilism remain vital to the pay cabler'sfun and games department. Justin, Neal // Daily Variety;11/8/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 26, pA14
The article focuses on the importance of boxing for the fun and games department of pay cable broadcasting company, Home Box Office Inc. (HBO), in 2010 in the U.S.
- Fall Scripted Originals: A Sampler. // Multichannel News;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p12
The article lists several television series and films including the film "Midnight Masquerade," the television series "Happyland," and the television series "Homeland," that are to be broadcasted on U.S. cable television through September 22, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
- Food, Glorious Food. Littlejohn, Janice Rhoshalle // Multichannel News;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the move of cable television networks to invest in food-related television programs in the U.S. It mentions that cooking shows are no longer about teaching how to cook as illustrating the entertainment value of watching people cooking different kinds of food. Michael...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p17
A calendar of events related to the U.S. cable television industry from February to March 2014 is presented including the Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show, the North Central Cable Show and the CableLabs Winter Conference.