In search of news and information
- In search of news and information. // Airman;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p19
Presents several information resources on the U.S. Air Force. Air Force Image Express; Air Force Radio News; Air Force Print News; 'Airman.'
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW. ROUGHTON, RANDY // Airman;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p30
The article profiles members of the U.S. Air Force, including retired senior airman Brian Kolfage, captain Kristina Belcourt, and Air Force reservist Jason Szuminski, who were featured in issues of "Airmen." It notes that Belcourt attended the U.S. Air Force Academy while the school was facing...
- Photo Contest. // Airman;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p3
The article provides information on how to join a photo contest of the periodical "Airman" on the "Airman" fan page on Facebook. It is stressed that all "Airman" fans are eligible to enter the contest. A photo of Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James A. Roy, 16th chief master of the U.S....
- U.S. Air Force Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- The profession of arms. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Fall95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reminds Air Force soldiers to earnestly place service before self in all they do. Reforming the Officer Voluntary Assignment System; Praises for Lieutenant General Benjamin O. Davis.
- Doctrinal frontiers... Builder, Carl H. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the importance of following up the topic of doctrinal frontiers. Statement from the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1; History of war tactics; More.
- A modest proposal making doctrine more memorable. Holley, I.B. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1. Strategies used to ensure that Air Force officers are familiar with official doctrine; More.
- Air Force doctrine problems. Mowbray, James A. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the troubled doctrinal history of the United States Air Force. List of problems which are encountered by the Air Force; Discussion on the early efforts to develop doctrine in the Air Force classified in time periods from 1926 to 1995; More.
- Inventing a doctrine process. Drew, Dennis M. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p42
Reports that the United States Air Force lacks a systematic process for developing its doctrine. Discussion of the lack of intellectual participation in the United States Air Force's doctrine; Analysis of the elements of a systematic approach to the Air Force's doctrine's.