JAG enjoys unconventional career
- Practicum. // Reporter;Dec90, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p9
Presents information on legal issues of interest to judge advocates in the Air Force. Circumstances under which the accused in the case Moore versus Atkins petitioned the court for extraordinary relief; Why the government argued the accused did not qualify for deferment of sentencing; Strict...
- Articles. // Army Lawyer;Jan1995, Issue 266, p93
Presents information on articles to aid judge advocates in the performance of their duties. Ronald Turner's article `A Look at Title VII's Regulatory Regime'; Articles concerning the Supreme Court case `United States v. Butler'; `Moran v. Burbine.'
- Guard and reserve affairs items. // Army Lawyer;Dec97, Issue 301, p55
Presents information on schedule for the Judge Advocate General's Reserve Component (on-site) continuing Legal Education Program. Requirements of the Army Regulation 27-1, Judge Advocate Legal Services; Benefits of the Academic year on-site CLE training.
- Guard and reserve affairs items. // Army Lawyer;May98, Issue 306, p69
Presents news developments regarding the Office of the US Judge Advocate General (JAGC) as of May 1998. Includes 1197-1998 Academic Year On-Site Continuing Legal Education training; Listing of JAGC United States Army Reserve position vacancies.
- Current materials of interest. // Army Lawyer;May98, Issue 306, p75
Presents the current materials of interest to The Judge Advocate General's School, United States Army (TJAGSA) as of May 1998. Includes Web sites of interest; TJAGSA materials from the Defense technical Information Center; Regulations and pamphlets of interest; TJAGSA publications available...
- `I am a judge advocate.' Swanson, James W. // Reporter;Mar98, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p36
Opinion. Focuses on the life of an Air Force judge advocate in the United States. Role of judge advocates; Details on the prerogatives of the Air Force.
- CLAMO report. // Army Lawyer;Mar1998, Issue 304, p46
Offers information on articles from judge advocates who are serving at the United States army combat training centers. Indepth look at operations of the army; Contact information.
- CLE News. // Army Lawyer;Dec2007, Issue 415, p86
A calendar of events for the The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School (TJAGLCS) in the United States for 2008 is presented, including "56th Judge Advocate Officer Graduate Course," "11th SJA Team Leadership Course," and "9th JA Warrant Officer Advanced Course."
- Jag assistance to recorders in FEBs. // Reporter;Sep91, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the appointment of a judge advocate as an assistant recorder. Law violated by this appointment; Appointment of judge advocates by the Flying Evaluation Board; Job description of a judge advocate consultant.