- Cable Sinks Its Fangs Into Halloween Fare. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;10/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p2
The article offers information related to several horror television programs. It mentions that now a days, as of October 2013, television shows in horror genre are making huge success. It discusses successes of several television including "The Walking Dead," "American Horror Story: Coven" and...
- Freakonomics: The Great Zombie Bubble. // Wired;Oct2010, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p94
The article discusses how the horror miniseries that are set to air in U.S. television in October 2010 reflect the economic times in the U.S. It says that the British import "Dead Set" chronicles the undead uprising from the point of view of the remaining uninfected people in Great Britain,...
- The Walking Dead. Snierson, Dan // Entertainment Weekly;10/14/2011, Issue 1176/1177, p108
The article presents a preview of the first episode of the 2011-2012 season of the horror television program "The Walking Dead," featuring Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies and Andrew Lincoln to be broadcast October 16, 2011.
- Cheers for Fears. Snierson, Dan // Entertainment Weekly;11/4/2005, Issue 848, p36
Provides information on several horror television programs and movies in the U.S. which opened in November 2005, including "Ghost Whisperer."
- Year in Fear. // Entertainment Weekly;11/4/2005, Issue 848, p44
Presents a schedule for the release of several horror television programs and movies in the U.S. from October 2005 to October 2006.
- 'Walking Dead' Ambles Back, Picking Up the Scattered Pieces. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;2/9/2014, p5
No abstract available.
- The Walking Dead and Gothic Excess: The Decaying Social Structures of Contagion. Baker, Sarah // M/C Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p8
The article analyzes the horror drama television series "The Walking Dead." Topics include the quest of, Sheriff's Deputy Rick Grimes to find his family, focus of the film on the survivors of the apocalypse as they are searching for safe haven, and the disintegration of society and family...
- FEEDBACK. // Variety;2/12/2015, Vol. 327 Issue 2, p5
This section presents costume designer Lyn Paolo's feedback for the horror television series "The Walking Dead."
- MY BLOODY VALENTINE. WELLS, MYRYDD // Atlanta;Feb2016, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p32
No abstract available.