CommScope Going Private
- CommScope agrees to be sold. // Wire Journal International;Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the announcement made by CommScope Inc. regarding the agreed deal value with the Carlyle Group LLC, amounting to 3.9 billion U.S. dollars.
- CommScope to Return to US Stock Market in $750 Million Listing. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Jun2013, p10
The article reports that telecommunications equipment company CommScope Inc. has sought to list itself in the U.S. stock market in 2013 after it was acquired by private equity group Carlyle Investment Management LLC in October 2010.
- JPM Prices Financing for Telecom Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;1/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on a 2011 announcement from the bank J. P. Morgan Chase & Co., in which the bank indicated that it had established pricing on a term loan which would be used to back the financial firm Carlyle Group LLC's acquisition of the telecommunications infrastructure provider CommScope...
- U.S., China are key markets for Carlyle, Rubenstein says. DIAMOND, RANDY // Pensions & Investments;4/15/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article discusses commentary from David Rubenstein of private-equity firm The Carlyle Group in which he expressed his belief that the U.S. will be the leading venue for investments made by Carlyle, and that the most important emerging market is China.
- Carlyle out of Esanda running. Thompson, Sarah; Macdonald, Anthony; Mitchell, Jake // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/1/2015, p36
The article reports that private equity firm Carlyle Group LP has dropped out of the auction for the ANZ Bank's Esanda Dealer Finance.
- Carlyle Forms China Fund For Larger Deals. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the launch of Carlyle Group LLC's private-equity fund in Beijing, China.
- Carlyle Group Launches Par and Stressed Fund. // High Yield Report;10/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the bond funds issued by Carlyle Group.
- Carlyle moves on Latin, Russia effort in big global play. Kosman, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/01/98, Vol. 64 Issue 22, p14
Reports on the plans of the Carlye Group, a United States buyout firm, to invest in buyout funds in Europe, Russia, Asia and Latin America. Comments made by Jim Griffin, the vice president of the company; Amount of money which will be allocated to funds in Asia and Russia; Investment procedure...
- CARLYLE GROUP IN SHANGHAI DEAL. // EuroProperty;5/20/2013, p8
The article reports on a deal by U.S.-based Carlyle Group LLC in which it has paid 267m dollars for Central Plaza, an office building in Shanghai, China, sold by Singapore real estate fund Forterra Trust.