TWC to Bow 'SignatureHome'
- Sam Howe. Neel, K. C. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/15/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 24, p18
The article profiles Sam Howe, chief marketing officer of Time Warner Cable Inc. It states that Howe contributed marketing efforts for the company's business objectives. Promax/BDA president Jonathan Block-Verk says that Howe drives success in every company he works for. It notes that Howe has...
- TWC Names Hirsch Marketing Chief. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p9
The article announces that Jeffrey Hirsch was appointed executive vice president (VP) and chief marketing officer of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), replacing Sam Howe.
- Time Warner cable site provides data on demand. C.D. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/13/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p18
Reports the services of Time Warner Cable company in the U.S. Menus of service choices; Linkage of the customers to cable listings; Use of cable advertising.
- Exec draws on outside experience to focus on consumer experience. Klaasen, Abbey // Advertising Age;9/19/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 38, p42
Looks at the marketing strategy of cable television firm Time Warner Cable under senior VP-marketing Sam Howe. Launch of a branding campaign that focuses on consumer experience; Views of Howe on efficient marketing; Challenge Howe faced as Time Warner's marketing executive.
- Forget Dishes, Hook 'Em With 'One-Bill Simplicity' Howe, Sam // Multichannel News;7/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p50
This article presents an interview with Sam Howe, EVP and chief marketing officer of Time Warner Cable. He explains the impact of competition from Verizon in Texas on the company's marketing strategy. Howe cites the company's concern about pricing pressure. He discusses the advertisements for...
- The Invention Engine. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p14
Provides information on technological products created by Time Warner Cable as of August 2005. Efforts of the company to create an interactive TV project; Advantage of the Startover video-on-demand platform for digital viewers; Marketing strategy to be implemented by Time Warner chief marketing...
- Q&A. // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p39
The article presents an interview with Sam Howe, chief marketing officer of cable company Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), about the company's marketing priorities. According to Howe, one marketing thrust is to continue to raise the company's brand profile. He claims that TWC has its Customer Value...
- Seeing the Big Picture. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;6/15/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p12
The article profiles Sam Howe, chief marketing officer of Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC) in the U.S. Howe joined the company in 2003, after working at Telewest PLC, one of the most successful telecommunication company in Great Britain. His previous marketing experience helped him overcome tough...
- Set-top service. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/93, Vol. 123 Issue 40, p81
Reports on Time Warner Cable's search for ways of handling customer service. Test of a one way video and a two way voice hookup that will enable viewers to communicate with a customer service representative through their television set.