NBC Universal Bails on Google TV Ads Service
- NBC Uni, Google map ad alliance. McClellan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter;10/14/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 40, p7
The article reports that the companies Google Inc. and NBC Universal have terminated the business partnership for ad-sales which was started in the year 2008.
- Google will broker ads for NBC Uni cable nets. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;9/9/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 23, p5
The article reports on the move of Google Inc. in signing a multiyear agreement with NBC Universal Inc. in New York. The move is designed to boost the effort of Google in creating an online platform for television advertising sales. The two firms have promised the advertisers to provide precise...
- NBC Uni extends StudioCanal deals. Leffler, Rebecca // Hollywood Reporter;7/14/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the renewal of the joint-venture agreement between StudioCanal and NBC Universal Inc. which will be extend until 2012.
- More Time For Comcast, NBC Universal. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;12/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p34
The article reports on the extension of a joint venture between Comcast and NBC Universal, as conveyed by their pro forma renewal filing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- NBC and the Olympics What The Billion Dollar Lab Is Really Worth. Monroe, Danielle // Database Trends & Applications;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the development of the Billion Dollar Lab by NBC Universal Inc. (NBCU) for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games in China. It says that under the platform, the company will offer streaming coverage for the Olympics' 25 game events. It notes that NBCU partnered with Google Inc....
- Opposite ends. // Estates Gazette;9/17/2011, Issue 1137, p98
The article looks at the availability of properties at West End in London, England. According to the article, the grade A availability levels have risen marginally with the completion of Cannon Place. Less than 50,000 square feet of grade A space are available at Soho, St. Jame's and North of...
- NBC Universal and Nielsen Measure ROI. Renfrow, Jacqueline // Response;Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the partnership between NBC Universal and Nielsen Co. in New York to create sales metrics which is contended to help advertisers make better buying decision using the Nielsen's Fusion project. The project puts together data from Nielsen's rating service, VideoCensus...
- Syfy Expanding Video-Game Business. Weprin, Alex // Broadcasting & Cable;4/26/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 17, p23
The article reports on the major expansion plans of NBC Universal's Syfy for its video game unit in 2010. It states that Syfy and video game publisher THQ Inc. announced their partnership in February 2010. Under the partnership, THQ's de Blob franchise will be brought to television and the Web...
- Jean Prewitt. // Daily Variety;9/23/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 54, p50
The article profiles the president of the Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA), Jean Prewitt, who states that Comcast Corp. and NBCUniversal have been amenable because both are anxious to see a system that would move forward independent programming and hope that it would strengthen...