The Germanic Europe cluster: where employees have a voice
- Arabic cluster: a bridge between East and West. Kabasakal, Hayat; Bodur, Muzaffer // Journal of World Business;Spring2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p40
The Arabic cluster, consisting of Egypt, Morocco, Turkey. Kuwait, and Qatar is located in the Middle Eastern part of the world. These societies reflect a medium level of Human Development and are rich in oil and mineral resources. They have many commonalities in their societal norms and...
- Latin Europe cluster: from South to North. Jesuino, Jorge Correia // Journal of World Business;Spring2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p81
The Latin europe cluster consists of Spain, Portugal, Italy, French Switzerland, France, and Israel. The cluster has a total population of over 170 million and has a gross National income of close to U.S.$3.5 trillion. The cluster scores close to mid-range on all the dimensions of societal...
- Eastern European cluster: tradition and transition. Bakacsi, Gyula; Sándor, Takács; András, Karácsonyi; Viktor, Imrek // Journal of World Business;Spring2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p69
The eastern European cluster consists of Albania, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia, and Slovenia. It has a population of 232 million and a gross domestic product (GDP) of U.S.$772 billion. The cluster's distinctive cultural practices are high power distance and high family...
- EXPLAINING CANADIAN FERTILITY: SOME REMAINING CHALLENGES. McDaniel, Susan A. // Canadian Studies in Population;1984, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Canada is in an advantageous position to study the social context of human reproduction and childbearing. Canadian contributions to the fertility literature have thus far been impressive. In spite of the obvious solid base of fertility research in Canada, some challenges remain. Among these are...
- Progress reports, Weaving demography into society, economy and culture: progress and prospect in population geography. Ogden, P. E. // Progress in Human Geography;Dec2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4
Reports the weaving demography in society, economy and culture. Increase of geographical homogeneity; Relationship between population and environment; Effects of international migration on the formation of ethnic minority communities.
- People. // Kyrgyzstan Country Review;2010, p82
The article offers information on Kyrgyzstan's culture, demography and human development.
- People. // Uruguay Country Review;2010, p68
The article presents a social overview in Uruguay including demography, culture and identity, and human development.
- People. // Uzbekistan Country Review;2010, p76
The article presents a social overview in Uzbekistan including the demography, culture and ethnography, and human development.
- People. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Brunei Country Review;2013, p103
The article discusses the cultural legacy and demography, and human development in Brunei.