0s01s: An Inspection Nightmare?
- 2D Bar-Codes Tackle a Big Problem for Medical Electronics. Allen, Matt // Product Design & Development;Aug2005, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p36
Focuses on the problem among many industries in tracking small components and variations of medical electronics and devices in the U.S. Ways in tracking small circuit boards; Design of medical electronics; Effort of manufacturers to identify thousands of personal computer boards and components.
- Protection techniques ensure microC reliability in power-control circuits. Valentine, Richard J. // EDN;10/10/96, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p171
Offers protection techniques to ensure microcontroller reliability in power-control circuits. Includes the minimization of EMI difficulties in printed circuit-board layouts; Adding of several no-operations instructions followed by a software interrupt at the end of an out-of-control program;...
- Protection circuit covers a wide range. Watkins, Lee R; Travis, Bill // EDN;07/17/97, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p103
Provides information on a circuit which provides overvoltage and transient protection for electrically biased products. How circuit works; Setting up the detector; Length of time it takes circuit to detects an overvoltage condition; What the time required to open circuit depends on.
- Service/maintenance capabilities... // Power;Jul95, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p65
Features a brochure on the service/maintenance capability of electrical circuits from Cegelec Automation Inc.
- Chronometer settles in one cycle. Stephen Woodward, W. // Electronic Design;5/28/96, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p98
Presents an illustration of an electric circuit which produces an output proportional to a rotational period that will respond to a sudden change in rotation rate in only one cycle. Implementation of three decade levels; Use of an adaptive contrast threshold detection front end; Flow of incoming...
- All about current crowbar circuits. Kaliangile, Imanga // Popular Electronics;Apr95, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p59
Presents information on the application of the current-crowbar circuit to keep load current at a fixed maximum value. Current crowbar circuit response to currents and shut down function on the power supply; Advantages and disadvantages of constant current limiting and foldback current limiting...
- NE-602 input and output circuits. Carr, Joseph J. // Popular Electronics;May95, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p76
Describes the radio frequency (RF)-input and RF/IF-output circuits that can be used with the NE-602 chip. Input impedance; RF input configurations; Transformer output coupling; Frequency converters and translators; Single-ended output network; IF filter.
- Power up. Rakes, Charles D. // Popular Electronics;Mar97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p73
Presents information on different circuits. How to make a circuit for lamp using 9-volt batteries; Voltage doubler; Negative Voltage source; Others. INSETS: Parts list for the voltage doubler.;Parts lists for the negative voltage source.;Parts list for the 5x voltage source.;Parts list for the...
- Build the AFGII. Templin, Tod T. // Electronics Now;Apr93, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p37
Describes the Acoustic Field Generator II, the AFGII. A new circuit, differing from the original in that it can operate from a 12-volt power supply for use in automobiles; Description; Circuitry; What the heart of the AFG II delay section consists of; Input of the BBD; Details.