Improving the Reflow Process with SPC
- Use an enterprise view to select SPC software. Hunt, Jim // Quality;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p139
Presents information on statistical-process-control (SPC) techniques. How to choose the optimum software that fits the needs of a company; Discussion on SPC pre-implementation planning; SPC implementation alternatives; Applications of SPC software.
- Find out what's going on. // American Machinist;Dec2001, Vol. 145 Issue 12, p32
Features a statistical process-control software VisualSPC version 4.6. Importance of the software with Six Sigma analysis on remote supervision and electronic mail alarm notifications; Features of the software; Capabilities in remote supervision.
- STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL FOR SOFTWARE? Card, David // IEEE Software;May94, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p95
Discusses the application of statistical process control (SPC) for software equality and productivity. Nature of statistical control process; Advantages; Techniques for SPC implementation.
- Enhanced analytical and security capabilities of SPC software. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec95, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p180
Focuses on ASI's Applied Stats 3.1 statistical process control computer software. Features; Applications; Product support; Contact information.
- SPC Produces Big Savings at Steelcase. // Quality;Apr2002, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p42
Reports on the use of the statistical process control software Statistica Enterprise-Wide SPC System in the enterprise-wide initiative of Steelcase Inc. to standardize on statistical software as a process improvement tool. Introduction of a variety of process improvements for the initiative;...
- SPC SOFTWARE. // Quality;Aug2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p50
The article reviews the statistical process control (SPC) software Synergy 3000 from Zontec Inc.
- SPC software. // Rubber World;Winter97 Product News, Vol. 217 Issue 7, p20
The article focuses on a statistical process control (SPC) software package from Zontec Inc. TimeSaver for Windows, the SPC software package, is said to provide extensive capabilities for collecting, charting, analyzing and managing large volumes of process data in an easy-to-use spreadsheet...
- Statistical Process Control: What You Don't Measure Can Hurt You! Eickelmann, Nancy; Anant, Animesh // IEEE Software;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p49
Focuses on the importance of statistical process control in computer software development. Factors causing extreme variation in software measurement; Use of statistical control charts; Preparation rate.
- Toolkit Provides Statistical Process Control for TestStand. // Instrumentation Newsletter;Nov2000, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p22
Introduces SPCStand, an additional statistical process control for National Instruments TestStand by Vidaq. Configuration of warning and alarm messages; Benefits to networking; Provision of a tool in the assessment of the measurement system.