- Juki Partners with Tecnomatix to Offer Manufacturing Solutions. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Feb2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p24
No abstract available.
- Japan OEMs Turn to EMS to Cut Costs. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;10/29/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the outsourcing agreement between NEC Corp. and Solectron Corp. Move of Japanese original equipment manufacturers to outsource electronic manufacturing services; Significance of the deal; Terms of the agreement.
- Solectron in Contraction. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;04/09/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p1
Deals with the status of Solectron Corp. Difficulty facing the electronics industry; Information on the closure of the plant of Solectron in Suwanee, Georgia; Plans of the company to deal with the problem.
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;05/31/99, Vol. 45 Issue 22, p28
Provides an update on the electronic industries as of May 31, 1999. Revenues of the United States printed wiring board industry for April 1999; Information on the purchase of Sequel Inc. by Solectron Corp.; Partnership agreements of Micro Interconnect Inc. to support Internet and wireless...
- NEC expands outsourcing agreement with Solectron. // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p14
Reports on the move of cellular telephone handset maker NEC Corp. to expand its outsourcing agreement with electronics manufacturing company Solectron Corp. Terms of the contract; Number of units that will be produced by Solectron per month; Benefits of the deal to NEC.
- Europe WATCH. // Circuits Assembly;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p13
The article presents information related to the electronics industry of Europe. A group of lead-free soldering and assembly providers will host a day of seminar presentations at the Hilton Hotel in Nuremberg, Germany, on June 16, 2004. A representative from Indium Corp. and Vahid Goudarzi of...
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;07/12/99, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p44
Presents news briefs on the electronics industry in July 1999. Order placed by SCI Systems Inc. for software and services from Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. and Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd.; Acquisition of the business operation of Ericsson company by Flextronics International Ltd.;...
- AssemblÃ©on, Tecnomatix Extend Collaboration Agreement. // Circuits Assembly;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p6
Assembl& eacute;on a designer and manufacturer of surface mount pick and place equipment for the global electronics industry and Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. a provider of manufacturing process management software, have announced an agreement to offer a replacement to the CIMbridge software tool...
- NEC, Software Firm Eye Japan Payments. // American Banker;8/23/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 163, p17
The author reports on the partnership between electronics company NEC Corp., and financial software and services provider Valista Ltd. The companies are planning on offering products geared towards the Japanese payments market. According to the article, NEC is planning on incorporating Valista's...