Speedline Announces Distribution Partner
- Speedline Technologies forms Asian alliances. // Connector Specifier;Sep2004, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p1
Reports on several sales and marketing alliances entered into by Speedline Technologies in Japan and Southeastern Asia in 2004. Partnership with Tamura FA System Corp.; Remarks from Speedline CEO Pierre de VillemÃ©jane on the company's venture with Tamura; Other companies that entered into an...
- Speedline Announces New Alliances in Asia. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Oct2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the entry of Speedline Technologies Inc. into alliances with various business establishments in Southeast Asia. Objective of the planned alliance; List of companies in alliance with Speedline Technologies Inc.; Services offered by the alliances.
- Speedline Partners with Georgia Tech's CBAR. // Circuits Assembly;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p6
Speedline Technologies Inc. has entered into an exclusive agreement with the Georgia Institute of Technology for the license of patent-pending closed-loop printing technology. The intellectual property facilitates the closing of the loop between an automated optical inspection system and a...
- Cookson EE Opens Manufacturing Facility in China; Partners with MMI Systems. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p14
Franklin, Massachusetts-based Cookson Electronics Equipment, also known as Speedline Technologies Inc., has entered into an exclusive partnership with electromechanical systems contract manufacturer MMI Systems Pte. Ltd. for the manufacture of certain MPM stencil printers. The printers will be...
- Speedline Names Koizumi GM, VP. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Sep2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p10
The article announces the appointment of Scott Koizumi as vice president and general manager of Speedline Technologies in August 2007.
- Speedline Restructures. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;10/15/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p34
Reports on the restructuring move taken by Speedline Technologies Incorporated. Number of employees the company will lay off; Relocation of its production facility in Haverhill, Massachusetts; Purpose of expanding its distribution network in Europe.
- New perspective, team mentality win account for Keiler & Co. Morrison, Mary E. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1999, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p35
Describes how Keiler & Co. won a marketing contract with electronics assembly and semiconductor packaging equipment manufacturer, Speedline Technologies. Keiler's presentation of work it had done for previous clients; Fresh perspective offered by Keiler; Keiler's competitor for the contract.
- Keiler Scores Business From Cookson Unit. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;02/01/99, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the advertising account awarded by Speedline Technologies to Keiler & Co. Other finalists in the review; Comments from Steve DeCollibus, director of corporate communications at Speedline; Information on Speedline.
- Speedline MPM's New Inspection Tool. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p76
The article evaluates the SpeedVision inspection machine from Speedline Technologies.