API Taps Component Replacement Market
- Army picks Vista board for Bradley Fighting Vehicle. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p44
Reports that the U.S. Army Tank, Automotive, and Armaments Command has selected the Wildcard module from Vista Controls for the development of its Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Replacement of analog boards which distribute power and logic for the vehicle's turret.
- Raytheon to Deliver Sensor Kits for Marine Tanks. // Welding Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p4
Reports that McKinney, Texas-based Raytheon Co. has received $32.5 million in U.S. Marine Corps contract awards for the M1A1 tank Firepower Enhancement Program (FEP). Raytheon to deliver the sensor kits and spares specified in this production option by July 2007; Possible total contract value of...
- Try on a 120 for Size. Maxwell, David // Armada International;Apr/May2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p10
Provides information on battle tanks. Number of 120 millimeter-armed gun turrets available as equipment for tank retrofit; List of the tanks; Features of the tanks.
- Fortitude. Billout, Guy // Atlantic;Jul1998, Vol. 282 Issue 1, p89
A drawing called "Fortitude," by Guy Billout, is presented.
- Credits roll for Dam Busters' test tank. Hamer, Mick // New Scientist;12/10/94, Vol. 144 Issue 1955, p5
Reports that the British Maritime Technology will move its equipment from Teddington to the Defence Research Agency test tanks, both in Great Britain. Historical significance of the tank site in Teddington; Effect of the Cold War's end.
- THIRTY TANKS REPORTEDLY HEADING TOWARD BAHRAIN. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);3/1/2011, Vol. 196 Issue 5042, p1
The article reports on the issue regarding the alleged transportation of an estimated 30 military tanks from Saudi Arabia into Bahrain.
- Armed and dangerous. // Spy Magazine;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p5
Narrates the author's effort to buy a Soviet-made tank. Call made to The State Corporation on Export and Import of Arms and Military Equipment; Features of the Russian tank model Nona-SVK; Thoughts on Soviet arm reform; Attitude of other people toward the United States.
- Russia Testing Italian CENTAURO Wheeled Tank. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p180
The article reports that Russia is testing Italian CENTAURO wheeled tank and to build it under its license.
- TAKE THE HEAT OFF WITH PM. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2002, Issue 598, p6
Discusses the preventive maintenance of vapor compression system unit (VCSU) of M1A2 SEP Tank. Storage of gear in the bustle rack; Temperature of the crew compartment; Blocking of the VCSU vent.