Cleaning a No-Clean
- High-Precision Aqueous Cleaning. Dalton, Shean R. // Products Finishing;Mar2001, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p66
Focuses on the work done by a network server supplier to introduce semi-aqueous centrifugal cleaning in a high-mix-surface-mount technology circuit pack production environment. Uses of the circuit pack; Cleaning process in electronic assembly production processes; Integration of the cleaning...
- Getting Your MULTILAYER Board Fabricated. Zulki Khan; Lerma, Phil // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the process of fabricating multilayer printed circuit boards. Composition of the process of seven or eight fabrication stages; Importance of stackup in high-speed designs; Need to have alternate materials that will replace exotic materials such as polymide.
- APEX Product Preview. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p68
Features several equipment and supplies for circuit assembly in the U.S. VT-MOUSE tabletop inspection system from Omron Electronics LLC; HYDREX SP cleaner from Petroferm Inc.; Model D-24 C-SAM acoustic micro imaging system from Sonoscan Inc.
- Instrumentation amp provides unipolar and bipolar outputs. Rathgeber, David // EDN;07/20/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p150
Suggests a circuit design for intelligent sensors and signal conditioners for plant-automation systems. Enabling of production of outputs compatible with standard data-acquisition systems; Simultaneous provision of unipolar and bipolar voltage outputs and two output-current ranges; Requirement...
- Will Electronics Manufacturing Return to North America? Vardaman, E. Jan // Circuits Assembly;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p26
The author reflects on the condition of electronics manufacturing in North America. The author reveals that manufacturing of electronics products moved out of the U.S. over the past years because of lower cost elsewhere. The believes that the loss of U.S. infrastructure is also one of the...
- Process Variations & LayoutSDesign in IC Desiqn. Torres, J. A.; Berglund, C. N. // Wireless Design & Development;Feb2006, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on the ability of advances in process modeling to help integrated circuit designers predict manufacturing behavior of components at conditions other than nominal. Parallel evolution to manufacturing process and locality are some of the major requirements of an ideal design...
- Virtual manufacturing keeps circuit board maker afloat. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;7/22/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p13
Focuses on the benefits of applying virtual manufacturing at circuit board maker M-Wave Inc. based in Illinois. Outsourcing of production; Significance of virtual manufacturing in reducing production cost; Sales performance of the company.
- A method to include plastic anisotropy to orthogonal micromachining of fcc single crystals. Demir, Eralp // International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 43 Issue 5/6, p474
The purpose of this study is to explain the experimentally observed differences in the machined surface quality and cutting forces of single crystals with the change in cutting direction and/or cutting plane with respect to the crystal orientation. Taylor-based perfectly plastic model is used to...
- Integrating New Business with an EMS Provider. Stoller, Robert // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p28
The article focuses on the challenges involved in building a relationship with a new electronic manufacturing service (EMS) provider. An EMS provider utilizes the electronic data for the board paired with a list of components so in-circuit test can be developed. This process is applied to create...