Xerox Transfers Operations to Flextronics
- What Outsourcing Slump? Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;10/8/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p1
Presents information on the agreement signed by Xerox Corp. with Flextronics in 2001. Value of the agreement; Sites where Flextronics would focus its manufacturing efforts; Sale of the office manufacturing assets of Xerox; Closure of Xerox manufacturing plants.
- Flextronics makes Xerox deal. Lauzon, Michael; Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;10/8/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p3
Reports the deal between Flextronics International Ltd. and Xerox Corp. Reasons of Xerox Corp. in selling plants and contracting the work; Views of Cheryl Scritchfield, spokeswoman for Flextronics on the deal; List of conditions in the agreement.
- Equipment Sales Weak in March. // Electronic News;4/21/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 16, pN.PAG
Focuses on the findings of a market research released by VLSI Research Inc. concerning the total value of worldwide semiconductor process equipment billings in March 2003. Book-to-bill ratio of the equipment billing; Contribution of wafer processing equipment in the total value of equipment;...
- Motorola Outsourcing Expands. // Wireless Week;06/05/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p1
Focuses on the contracting out agreement of Motorola with Flextronics Ltd. Terms of the agreement.
- Flextronics Provides Reverse Logistics, Signs Agreement with Newport. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p18
Reports the agreement between Flextronics Photonics and Newport Corp. Transfer of the elements of optical component manufacturing technology of Flextronics to Newport; Development of Newport of standardized platform for automating key fiber optics packaging processes; Technology roadmap for the...
- Motorola Outsources Its Manufacturing. // Quality;Oct2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the outsourcing agreement signed by Schaumburg, Illinois-based Motorola Inc. with San Jose, California-based Flextronics International Inc., an electronics manufacturing services company. Aim of the deal; Comments from Gray Benoist of Motorola; Flextronics' quality program.
- Motorola inks $30 billion alliance with Flextronics. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;06/05/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p14
Focuses on the five-year outsourcing deal signed by Motorola with Flextronics International. Expectations of Motorola from the deal; Terms of the agreement.
- Tyco to Co-Locate at Flextronics' China Location. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the agreement between an electric component product supplier Tyco Electronics Inc. and Singapore-based Flextronics International Ltd. Provisions under the agreement; Electric products that Tyco will supply to Flextronics; Advantage of the agreement for customers.
- Flextronics Acquires Operations from Teraforce. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p18
Reports the agreement between Flextronics and TeraForce Technology Corp. Focus on the acquisition of the engineering design service operation of Flextronics from TeraForce; Details of the contract; Personal view of Ron Snyder, president of Flextronics Design, on the benefit of the contract on...