TMRC Orlando: Bad Signs
- Business situation. Moran, Larry R.; Larkins, Daniel // Survey of Current Business;Sep97, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p1
Reports the real gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States based on the preliminary and advance estimates of the national income and product accounts (NIPA) for the second quarter of 1997. Rate of increase in real private nonresidential fixed investment; Increase in real residential...
- ON THE ROAD to...? Buetow, Mike // PC FAB;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
Identifies the determinants of recovery for the printed circuits board industry in the U.S. Statistics on the estimated revenues of the printed circuits board industry; Increase of the nation's gross domestic product; Highlights of the TMRC Meeting.
- PMI Up, New Orders Down in July. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the increase in the purchasing management index and a decline in orders of printed circuits in North America in July 2006. Inventories rose during the period. Production of manufactured goods increased. There was growth in real gross domestic product.
- Report: Medicare hospital fund outlook basically unchanged. // AHA News;3/31/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses the outlook of the Medicare Board of Trustees on the status of the Hospital Insurance Trust Fund in the U.S. It states that in 2007, Medicare expenditures reached the amount of $432 billion, and are expected to take 10.8% of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 75 years. The...
- Business situation. Moran, Larry R. // Survey of Current Business;Jan98, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p1
Presents the increase in United States' gross domestic product (GDP) in the third quarter of 1997, according to the `final' estimates of the national income and product accounts (NIPA). `Final' estimate of the change in real GDP; Real GNP on a command basis; Corporate profits.
- Business Situation. // Survey of Current Business;May99, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p1
Provides financial information on real gross domestic product in the United States for the first quarter of 1999 as provided by National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA). Amount paid by US residents for goods and services; Information on personal consumption expenditures; Price index for...
- Spotlight on Utah manufacturing. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/12/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 20, Special section p12
The article describes the manufacturing industry in Utah. Based on the article, the industry is considered the backbone of the state's economy, accounting to 11% of the state's gross domestic product (GDP). According to Thomas E. Bingham, president of Utah Manufacturers' Association, 87% of all...
- Second phase of the boom. Foreman, Colin // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/16/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 46, p85
The article reports on the Gulf Co-operation Council's (GCC) construction projects in the Middle East. According to analysts, as GCC construction activity continues to rise, only a small portion of the $1 trillion worth of projects expected are yet under way. In Kuwait, only 2.5 percent of the...
- Commercialising creativity. // NZ Business;Mar2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the Economic Development Association of New Zealand Conference in Wellington from March 15 to 16, 2004. Importance of the commercialisation of creativity to industry sectors; Percentage of the country's gross domestic product that is contributed by the creative sector; Goals of the...