- SOFTWARE. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Aug2005, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p50
Introduces the TPSys 2.4.3 Linux-based machine control software from MYDATA Automation Inc. Product specification; Availability; Usability of the product for vision technology and networking capabilities for high-mix production.
- 'Our Best Sales Force is Our Customers.'. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p18
An interview with Bengt Broman, president of Mydata Automation, is presented. When asked how he is spending his first month in the company, he says that he is getting insights from customers and regional managers. He believes that his being an engineer gives greater credibility in running the...
- Micronic to Acquire Mydata in All-Stock Deal. // Circuits Assembly;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Mydata Automation by Micronic Laser Systems in a stock-based deal in June 2009. According to Mydata owner Skanditek Industrifï¿½rvaltning, he will sell the company in exchange for newly issued shares in Micronic, which makes him the largest...
- Machine Control Software. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p37
The article evaluates the TPSys 2.4.3 Linux-based machine control software from MYDATA Automation Inc. and offers information about its vision technology and networking capabilities for high-mix production.
- Industry Companies Combine for Lead-free Seminar. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Mar2004, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p26
Reports that BTU International Inc. has helped sponsor an advanced two-day seminar in Great Britain entitled "The Future of Cost-Effective Lead-Free Electronics Manufacturing". Co-sponsorship with DEK and MYDATA Automation Inc.; Trends in surface mount technology flexible electronics manufacturing.
- Product SPOTLIGHT. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p62
The article introduces several semiconductor industrial equipment. DEN-ON Series II rework stations from FocalSpot Inc. DEN-ON Series II rework stations control reflow profiles for any board or component. It features three-point heating system for Pb-free rework, two-point cooling system,...
- Product SPOTLIGHT. // Circuits Assembly;Jun2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p45
The article features several electronic products including the MY100DX component placement platform from Mydata Automation, the PCT-1000 benchtop programmable preheater from OK International and the wave height monitor and control module for KISS selective soldering line from ACE Production...
- Making a Move? Try Eastern Europe. Collins, Holly E. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on a report by MHM Technology Research Center suggesting the factors responsible for growth of contract electronics manufacturing (CEM) in Europe. Reasons for staggering growth in telecommunication sector; Possible forecasts of growth in electronics industry in other countries.
- In Brief. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Presents several new briefs related to electronics industry in the United States as of January 01, 2003. Announcement of a membership in the Advanced Packaging Interconnect Alliance by Fremont, California-based Dage Precision Industries; Acquisition of an office by Atlanta, Georgia-based ASYS...