EAG First Buyer of Siemens' Global Solutions Line
- Engent Acquires Siemens AAT Center Rights. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the agreement signed between Engent Inc. and Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems Inc. to allow Engent to assume rights to the Advanced Assembly Technology Center contracts located in Norcross, Georgia.
- Siemens Dematic Opens Advanced Assembly Center. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p8
Announces the opening of Advanced Assembly Technology (AAT) Center, an electronics manufacturing research and development center of Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Description of the facility; Goal of AAT; Details on developed products of AAT.
- Sensor checks IC pins. O'Connor, Roy // Design News;7/22/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 14, p49
Focuses on an optional component pin inspection module under the designation Coplanarity Module from Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems used to overcome problems concerning the automated assembly of printed circuit boards. Functionality of the module system; Effect of misshapen...
- Aegis and Siemens Form Agreement. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
Reports the agreement on technology integration between Aegis Industrial Software Corp. and Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- People. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Presents appointments of several personnel in U.S. electronic industries. Appointment of Guenter Lauber as president of Americas Division of Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc.; Election results of the board of directors of The Surface Mount Technology Association; Selection of...
- FeinFocus and Siemens Dematic Form Alliance. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p12
Reports the alliance between FeinFocus USA Inc., manufacturer of high-resolution microfocus x-ray equipment and Siemens Demantic EAS, a component placement provider, in the U.S. Development and control of surface-mount manufacturing processes; Use of offline microfocus x-ray technology.
- Siemens Dematic, Rochester Institute Partner for Process Training. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems Inc. announced its intention to provide comprehensive surface-mount technology process training for the U.S. in partnership with the Center for Electronics Manufacturing & Assembly (CEMA) at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in Rochester,...
- Local Siemens Office Has A Wider Reach. Payne, Scott // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/13/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 51, pB13
Focuses on Siemens Logistics Assembly Systems Inc., an integration of companies consisting of Siemens Dematic Corp., Siemens Dematic Postal Automation LP and Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems. Business units of the consolidated firm; Number of employees; Benefits of the integration of...
- New Products. // Power Electronics Technology;Jan2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p54
Features power electronic equipment available as of January 2003. Cable connector; Precision HV resistors; High-voltage multiplier.