Vitel Technologies Re-Enters EMS Industry
- Making a Move? Try Eastern Europe. Collins, Holly E. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on a report by MHM Technology Research Center suggesting the factors responsible for growth of contract electronics manufacturing (CEM) in Europe. Reasons for staggering growth in telecommunication sector; Possible forecasts of growth in electronics industry in other countries.
- In Brief. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Presents several new briefs related to electronics industry in the United States as of January 01, 2003. Announcement of a membership in the Advanced Packaging Interconnect Alliance by Fremont, California-based Dage Precision Industries; Acquisition of an office by Atlanta, Georgia-based ASYS...
- TMRC Economic Outlook: Bumpy, but Recovering. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the possible recovery in the U.S. electronic industries according to Technology Market Research Council as of January 01, 2003. Perceptions of the economy; Improvements in macro economic prognosis.
- Partners for independence. Mannon, Molly M. // American Rehabilitation;Winter92, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p2
Informs on the work of the Electronic Industries Foundation (EIF) in helping overcome barriers to competitive employment for people with disabilities. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); EIF study showing a lack of companies' compliance with the January 1992 deadline for certain ADA...
- High speed teletype revealed by Army. Scrupski, Steve // Electronic Design;09/01/98, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p64F
Presents news items in the electronic industry in the United States as published in the `Electronic Design' periodical in September 3, 1958. Development of a message printer and code puncher; Use of a cake decorator for potting compounds; Technique for removing insulation from Formex...
- ...Vaarrooom! Doing 60. Burge, Frank J. // Electronic Design;10/3/94, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p100
Advises what electronic business have to do in order to survive in the area of specialization. Opportunity to build and nurture special relationships that will last longer and has special meaning.
- Products newsletter. Meth, Clifford // Electronic Design;2/6/95, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p183
Reports on developments regarding the American electronics industry as of February 6, 1995. Includes National Instruments' holding of the Developer Conference and User Symposium on July 1995 in Texas; Features of Micro Power Systems' MP87091 analog-to-digital converter; Development of the first...
- Technology newsletter. // Electronic Design;6/26/95, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p27
Presents news and developments in the electronics industry. Includes CFI Inc.'s project aimed at defining an industry-standard delay calculation mechanism for deep sub-micron ASIC design; Use of parallel processing in 3D simulation; Explanation of superconductivity by testing techniques.
- Trudel to form. Trudel, John D. // Electronic Design;2/19/96, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p32Z
Focuses on developments in the electronics industry. Value and growth of markets; Joint ventures; Patent concerns; Downsizing.