- Take the pain out of the directive. // Design Engineering;Mar1998, p12
Details the impacts of EMC Directive to the manufacturers in electronics industry of Europe. Increasing responsibilities of manufacturers in compliance of the regulations; Need of the industry for fully validated software to speed up production; Information on the Precompliance Radiated...
- CALENDAR. // Orange County Business Journal;5/2/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p57
A calendar of events related to business enterprises in the U.S. from May 2-11, 2011 is presented including the Cable Business Journal, the Delivering Happiness Seminar, and the Time Management Skills.
- EVENTS. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
Presents a calendar of events in the printed circuit industry in the U.S. from August 3 to October 29, 2004. Embedded Passives Seminar Series; Manufacturing: Engineering and Quality for Lead Free; International Wafer Level Packaging; Advanced Technology Workshop on Optoelectronics.
- Fill in those lead-free gaps. // Electronics Weekly;5/3/2006, Issue 2239, Special section p17
The article offers information on the Electronics Process Technology Seminars to be held at the Nepcon, Great Britain's electronics manufacturing exhibition, from May 9 to 11, 2006.
- Facing up to the RoHS challenge. Stanbridge, James // Electronics Weekly;5/3/2006, Issue 2239, Special section p18
The article offers information on the Nepcon, electronics manufacturing exhibition, to be held in Birmingham, England from May 9 to 11, 2006.
- The 3 C's. Bigelow, Peter // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p18
Highlights the need for the U.S. electronic industry to improve its customer service, capability and capacity in 2004. Assessment of electronic market in the country in 2003; Comments on the inefficient customer service provided by the industry; Ways in which companies may expand their product...
- IC Insights: ASPs to Gain Stability. Davis, Jessica // Electronic News (10616624);1/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Reports on the market growth in the semiconductor industry in the U.S. in 2004. State of capital expenditure levels; Forecast growth rates for 2006, 2007 and 2008; Prediction on capital equipment growth.
- NIFT seminar on productivity improvement. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 114 Issue 6, p106
As the deadline for 2005 approaches, one question that bobs up often is about the readiness of India to face the challenge. This article reports on the plan of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) to hold a seminar at the Orchid Hotel in Mumbai, India on April 15, 2004. The...
- Good sales training weeds out the poor performers. Karres, Paul // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/29/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p20
The article discusses the vast gap between sales training and sales seminars. According to the author, unlike seminars, which focus only on either marketing ideas or on some form of time management systems, training focus on developing sales skills. Intensive coaching and practice during...