House Panel Passes Bill to Expedite Review Process on Runway Construction
- News in brief. // New Hampshire Business Review;02/26/99, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p5
Reports on news developments about legislative bills in New Hampshire as of February 26, 1999. Includes the passage of a bill aimed giving the state Department of Transportation the authority over the construction of an access road to the New Hampshire International Speedway in Loudon, New...
- Key decision awaited on airport access road. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/21/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p14B
Reports on the anticipation by New Hampshire transport officials of a decision by federal regulators regarding the construction of the Manchester Airport access road. Expectation of an issuance of a record of decision by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration; Linking of the F.E. Everett...
- Manchester Airport access road takes another step toward reality. // New Hampshire Business Review;06/06/97, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the plans for construction of an access road to Manchester Airport in New Hampshire. Cost of the project; Plan's impact on 17 acres of wetlands; Availability of two million dollars of demonstration funds.
- Major access routes. // Travel Agent;4/25/94, Vol. 270 Issue 12, Airport Guide p30
Presents a map showing the major access routes to three airports. John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, New York; LaGuardia Airport in New York City; Newark International Airport in New Jersey.
- Airport rail link battle turns into free-for-all. Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;6/12/95, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p2
Reports that the debate over a rail link between New York City's airports has become more public. Port Authority of New York & New Jersey executive director George Marlin's announcement that the agency could not afford the 22-mile plan; Plans suggested by transit advocates, public officials and...
- Airport link launches. // Railway Gazette International;Dec2014, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p10
The articel reports on the opening of the passenger service between Minsk Pasazyrski station and Minsk National Airport in Belarus, which makes use of existing infrastructure that was modernized for 105 billion rubles.
- Road work. // New Hampshire Business Review;04/25/97, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the New Hampshire Department of Transportation's announcement of the scaled-back version of its plan for an access road to the Manchester Airport. Costs of building the road; Location of the four-lane highway.
- Bonds May Help Connect Oakland Airport, Bay Area Transit. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p5
Reports on the allocation of bonds backed by sales tax for the construction of transit connector to the Oakland International Airport in Oakland, California. Approval of the board of directors of Bay Area Rapid Transit of the plan; Disclosure of the specific technology to be used in the...
- Airport plans affect parks. Katherine Heinrich, M. // National Parks;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 71 Issue 3/4, p24
Focuses on the two airport expansion projects that would affect Everglades, Biscayne and Haleakala national parks. Issue about the major redevelopment proposal for Homestead Air Force Base in south Florida; Plan of Homestead Air Base Developers to accommodate international traffic; Issues about...