Las Vegas Water District Seeks $200M GO Sale for Infrastructure
- Structuring and funding public private partnership projects in Ireland. Gallagher, Robert; Bryce, Cathy // Accountancy Ireland;Dec1998, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p6
Describes how public private partnership (PPP) are typically structured and financed, and the interest among the financial community to fund such ventures in Ireland. PPP as a method for funding large scale public sector infrastructure projects; Financing sources; Forecast about a strong...
- Is it time for a much different approach to infrastructure funding? Smyrlis, Lou // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Jun2010, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p4
In this article the author discusses the growing gap between the expected spending and the real expenses of infrastructure and its different approaches used by the legislators in the infrastructure fundings in the U.S.
- Nigeria: SEC to Partner National Planning On US$ 360 Billion in Infrastructure Funds. // African Business News;8/21/2013, p29
The article reports on plans by the Securities and Exchange Commission to partner with the National Planning Commission to put up an estimated $360 billion fund to push Nigeria's infrastructural disparity.
- Tucson's $1B Capital Improvement Plan Will Spur Issuance. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p3
Tucson, Arizona, plans to spend more than $1 billion on infrastructure over the next five years, generating a new round of bond issues under its capital improvement program as of June 6, 2003. Of the $1.02 billion worth of projects approved by the City Council, only 55% are already...
- Bridgeport, Conn., Issuing $89M for Projects, Refundings. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the sale of the insured general obligation bonds of Bridgeport, Connecticut. Allocation of funding to various capital projects; Refunding of outstanding bond anticipation notes; Establishment of local bonding projects.
- Legal Challenge Could Derail Jacksonville Quality-of-Life Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p39
Reports on developments related to bond issues as of October 30, 2002 in the Midwest. Criticism over the plan to use proceeds from a proposed bond issue for airport projects in Illinois; Closures of the Great Lake Aquarium in Duluth, Minnesota; Sale of the revenue bonds of Bi-State Development...
- Business Environment - Energy Boost. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p5
The article predicts a returning confidence to the infrastructure sector in Mexico with the announcement of project finance for the Notre II independent power project (IPP) in March 2011.
- Highways, housing worry Norwalk's economy. Chuvala, Bob // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p22
Reports on the difficulty of the city to avail state assistance for infrastructure development in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Inadequacy of state highways and public transportation; Political representatives of the city in the state government; Effect of infrastructure inadequacy on businesses.
- Texas may consider returning to Garvee-funded infrastructure plans. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p3
Reports on the possibility that Texas lawmakers would use grant anticipation revenue vehicles (Garvee) to fund the state's transportation infrastructure. Arguments of Texas lawmakers for the use the Garvee funding; Speculations on whether Texas lawmakers would be willing to take on additional...