- Oregon Affordable Program to Expire. Sorenson, Donald J. // National Mortgage News;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p7
Focuses on the affordable housing program for low-income families in Portland, Oregon. Completion of several home project; Amount of the home projects; Terms of the home building program. INSET: Study: MI Tax Break Would Spur 300,000 Home Purchases.
- 1 HOUSE = 1000 HOMES. Butler, Katelin // Houses;2010, Issue 73, p122
This article features a project called 1 House = 1000 Homes which petitions Australian property owners to collectively donate a house to poor families across the globe.
- Housing for the poor in Hanoi, Vietnam Tuan, Dang To // AMBIO - A Journal of the Human Environment;Mar1996, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p113
No abstract available.
- Homes for the poor in Guaynabo. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;4/22/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p33
Reports on the housing projects in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico specifically for the urban poor. Benefits of the project; Eighty walk-up apartments to be completed by October 1999; Other innovative housing programs for children and the elderly.
- HOUSING THE UNDERHOUSED. Lane, Sylvia // Annals of Regional Science;Dec70, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p68
Discusses how problems affecting the increase in acceptable housing units for lower-income urban households can be solved. Lack of coordination among hampering inflexities and outdated provisions in governmental housing programs; Housing for the overlooked groups; Lack of available housing...
- New home for family in need. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/12/2011, Vol. 109 Issue 27, p1C
The article reports on the house project being constructed for a needy family whose father is locked up to a wheelchair from Buda, Texas.
- Panel to Call for Major Production Program. // National Mortgage News;2/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p7
Reports the need of production to have an affordable rental units for a major thrust of the Millennial Housing Commission in Orlando, Florida. Expansion of the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program; Formation of production program on state housing agencies; Impact of the program to the low...
- New Senior Living Facilities Open in Fremont, Calif. // India -- West;6/8/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 29, pB4
The article presents information on the opening of a state-of-the-art senior living facility in Fremont, California on May 18, 2012 to offer services to the low-income seniors in Alameda County, California.
- Food Pantry to help feed needy families in Hedley. Spier, Kathy // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/ 6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the efforts to build a senior citizen building and to start a Food Pantry to help feed the needy families in Hedley, Texas.