Bank One Muni Head Dismissed
- TEXAS: Perry Does PUC Shuffle. Wifllamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32761, p9
The article announces that Barry Smitherman has been appointed by Governor Rick Perry as Public Utility Commission chairman.
- PUC: Take another look at the grid. Walker, James; Freeman, Michael // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/9/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 23, p1A
The article reports on the request of Texas Public Utility Commission (PUC) chairman Barry Smitherman to the planning staff of Electric Reliability Council of Texas to reassess the need for a new and potentially invasive transmission line through Llano and Burnet counties.
- BARRY SMITHERMAN NAMED NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE TEXAS RAILROAD COMMISSION. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;3/1/2012, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
The article announces that Barry Smitherman has been appointed as chairman of the Texas Railroad Commission (RRC) during the RRC's open hearing.
- Smitherman Named to Texas Public Finance Authority Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31640, p6
Texas Governor Rick Perry Monday has named investment banker Barry Smitherman to the board of the Texas Public Finance Authority. ï¿½I am looking forward to using my 16 years of public finance experience to help the Texas Public Finance Authority's board and staff put together deals that will...
- TIPRO CONGRATULATES BARRY SMITHERMAN AND CHRISTI CRADDICK ON PRIMARY ELECTION WINS. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;8/16/2012, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p7
The article presents information on the greetings by Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association (TIPRO) to Barry Smitherman and Christi Craddick on their victory in the Texas Railroad Commission (RRC) elections.
- RRC CHAIRMAN BARRY SMITHERMAN ANNOUNCES CAMPAIGN FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;6/27/2013, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p7
The article reports chairman of the Texas Railroad Commission (RRC) Barry Smitherman will run for the 2014 Republican nomination for the 51st Texas Attorney General and Dallas-area businessman Malachi Boyuls launches his campaign to run for the Republican nomination for the state commissioner.
- SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED FOR UPCOMING TIPRO CONFERENCE. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;7/15/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p1
The article focuses on the line-up of speakers for the Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association (TIPRO)'s Summer Conference in San Antonio, Texas on August 4-6, 2011 including Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, Admiral Thad Allen, and Railroad Commissioner (RRC) Barry Smitherman.
- TALK OF TEXAS. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Feb2014, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p4
The article presents quotes from Republican candidate for Texas attorney general Barry Smitherman regarding climate change, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz concerning the cold temperature across the nation, and the "Washington Post" newspaper regarding the heat wave in Australia.
- TFB AGFUND candidates are problem solvers. Sartwelle III, Jim // Texas Agriculture Magazine;7/6/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p15
The article reports that Texas Farm Bureau (TFB) Agriculture Fund (AGFUND) has endorsed several candidates for the July 31, 2012 runoff election in Texas including David Dewhurst for Senate, Warren Chisum and Barry Smitherman for the Texas Railroad Commission.