- Mixers And Food Processors. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2003, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p88
Provides information on several food processing equipment. Function of general purpose mixers; Types of food processors
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p76
Features several product launches from food service companies in the U.S. UL and NSF 4 listed warmers from Vollrath Co.; Disposable gloves from Foodhandler; Snickers Almond Bar from MasterFoodServices; Par-cooked veal items from Advance Food Co.; Bistro Bars desserts from Sara Lee.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p44
Presents several food products and food service equipment. Certification of the disposable gloves from FoodHandler Inc. by NSF International; Availability of sliced and slivered almond toppings from Sugar Foods Corp. in several varieties; Brand of the non-dairy cheese products launched by ACH...
- Equipment Products. // Restaurant Business;08/15/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 16, p135
Features food service products and equipment. Island Oasis Frozen Cocktail Co.'s shaver-blender; Classic Carts' hot dog cart; Foodhandler's wall charts.
- FOOD OUT FRONT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/3/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, pXXIV
The article offers tips for food service providers on how to properly choose counters, serveries and display units.
- FOR LOWER-VOLUME REQUIREMENTS: SMALL-SCALE COOK-CHILL. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p99
Focuses on the cook-chill system for small-scale foodservice facilities or production requirements. Description of a small-scale cook-chill facility; Ways of achieving a down-scaled system; Approximate quantity of meals prepared by a cook-chill set up; Benefits of using cook-chill systems.
- Fight foodborne illness with new FOODHANDLER NSF. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p106
The durable, disposable, gloves from FoodHandler Inc. are made in clean, inspected plants to ensure that they'll meet quality standards issued by NSF International for food-contact gloves. Available in a range of sizes and styles, these gloves stand up to the demands of any food service task....
- On the market. // Camping Magazine;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p47
Evaluates the FreeTalk EL two-way radio from Kenwood Communications.
- Free speech. Hogan, Mary Kate // Boating;May98, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p57
Presents information on Kenwood's light-weight FreeTalk radio. Weight, size and features of the radio; Batteries of the radio; Price of the FreeTalk radio.