AND TASTING GOOD: Keeping Ice Healthy
- FOOD OUT FRONT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/3/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, pXXIV
The article offers tips for food service providers on how to properly choose counters, serveries and display units.
- Early adopter chains give a `thumbs-up' to toilet technology. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;08/17/98, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p38
Describes the use of infrared technology on some restaurant sinks to assure that restaurant workers adequately wash their hands. Net/Tech International's hand-washing detection solution called Hygiene Guard; Systems from Compliance Control Inc.; Compelling reasons for operators to use...
- Well-Equipped showroom. // Food Management;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p0
Features various food service equipment and supplies. Walk-in refrigerators; Dishwashing machines; Food holding cabinet; Convection steamers.
- Handling products. // Food Manufacture;Feb96, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p44
Features food handling products available in the market as of February 1996. Includes Inka Presswood pallets from Abbott's Packaging; Range of powered pallet trucks from Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks; General-purpose battery-operated load carrier from John Bradshaw.
- Handling products. // Food Manufacture;Mar1996, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p66
Features several food handling equipment and supplies. Description; Applications; Performance.
- Handling products. // Food Manufacture;Jun96, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p50
Presents various food handling products available as of June 1996. Includes Itoh Denki's Power Moller conveyor rollers; Krones' labeller; Nova Weigh Dispensary; Features and functions; Contact information.
- Handling news. // Food Manufacture;Jun97, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on the food handling aspect of the food industry. Cost of a specially designed forklift by Appleby Westward; Merger of Clyde Bowers PLC and Richard Simon Limited; How food by Ginsters will be protected; Contract awarded to Allport Group Company.
- A movable feast. // Working Mother;Feb2000, p104
Features products for packing food safely and ready-to-serve. Includes wood pie baskets, cupcake container and plastic wraps.
- Hot thermometer tips. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun97, Issue 535, p54
Presents tips on packing thermometers for food sanitation center equipments. Placement of each thermometer in their own packing case; Wrapping of each thermometer separately; Placement of packed thermometers on top of M2 burner units.