- MAKING WAVES. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;12/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 23, p60
Focuses on the menu strategies of seafood restaurants in the United States. Specialties at Summer Shack restaurant; Style of food handling at Naked Fish restaurant; Entrees available at Bluewater Grill restaurant.
- WHAT'S HOT IN WILMINGTON, N.C. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;10/11/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 41, p29
Presents several restaurants in Wilmington, North Carolina. Specialty of Boca Bay; Availability of American grill and seafood at Elijah's; Price of main courses at Port Land Grill.
- The Main Dish. Cuadrado, Susan // Special Events;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p40
The article discusses the key components and presentation of the main course offered by several caterers. Some of the caterers featured are Los Angeles, California-based Jennifer Naylor, Chicago, Illinois-based Entertaining Co., and Montreal, Quebec-based catering company Avocado. Also mentioned...
- Good for the sole. Bavota, Michael F. // Progressive Grocer;9/1/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p90
The article discusses the important role of flatfish in the commercial food distribution network. By any other label, the versatile flounder/sole is consumer-friendly. Since flounders have white meat and a flaky texture, most restaurants and supermarkets offer some type of the fish. The benefit...
- New + Noteworthy. // Texas Monthly;Apr2007, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p152
A review is offered for several restaurants located in Dallas, Texas, including Sazon, Fish Express and Dozo Seafood Sake Grill.
- QUEENS. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;2/14/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p199
Provides information on restaurants in Queens, New York City. Sabry's Seafood; Restaurant 718.
- Fish-fries still reign. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p66
Presents information on several seafood dishes that are served in universities and colleges in the U.S. Seafood soups that are included in university menu; Recommended sauces to serve with fish; High-end seafood dishes that are considered popular in catering.
- Fresh fish, improved service both hallmarks of GW Fins. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/12/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p25
Features GW Fins restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana. Seafood specialty; Banquette seating; Design and fixtures. INSET: GW Fins.
- More Things Change. // Prepared Foods;Aug2006, Vol. 175 Issue 8, p11
The article presents updates on frozen organic meals produced in the U.S. Changes in the organic frozen entrï¿½es from Seeds of Change, include the Spicy Yucatan Frijoles & Vegetables, a dish of Poblano chilies, smoked tofu, roasted corn, black beans, green onions, cilantro and agave. A new...