A REMEDY FOR PATIENT MEALS: Memorial Sloan-Kettering aims to increase meal intake
- Cancer centers crop up in Westchester. BARRON, SAM // Westchester County Business Journal;12/10/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 50, p12
The article focuses on the rise of cancer centers in Westchester, New York as of December 2012. It mentions the construction of Memorial Sloan-Kettering' Cancer Center at 600 Westchester Avenue in Harrison, which is opposed by the Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association (NotMet) and the...
- Sloan-Kettering opens local outpatient facility. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;07/14/97, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p10
Announces the opening of New York City's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's outpatient care facility at Phelps Memorial Hospital center in Sleepy Hollow, North Tarrytown. Improvement of radiation therapy services for cancer patients; Similar operations opened by Sloan-Kettering in New...
- Hospitals take Web page from firms. Boss, Shira J. // Crain's New York Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p32
Focuses on the creation of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's World Wide Web site. When site was launched; Number of visitors site attracts a day; Views of hospitals on Web sites; Information on various health care sites. INSET: Virtual admissions..
- Memorial goes abroad for a cure. Burke, Christine // Crain's New York Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p38
Provides information on Memorial Sloan-Kettering's International Center, located at First Avenue and 74th Street, New York. When facility was opened to the public; Description of center; Increase of foreign patronage at center; Type of support the center's staff offer patients.
- Cancer center Planned for Harrison campus. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the plan made by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to open a cancer outpatient treatment center in Harrison, New York.
- Socialite drinking games. Wechsler, Pat; Friedman, Roger D. // New York;8/22/94, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p14
Reports on easier clues for the 1994 treasure hunt during `Society's Previe,' the benefit party for the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering. Complaints about the previous year's treasure hunt which was won by an art student.
- On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 19, p2
The article reports that the annual winter luncheon of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center was held at Daniel in Manhattan, New York City in January 2014.
- ...and they told ten friends, and so on... Walls, Jeannette // Esquire;Feb97, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p18
Reports that New York's Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is raising funds by sending around a chain letter, asking famous donors for ten dollars. Instructions to letter recipients; Comment of one recipient about this strategy; Some of the names of the donors and their subsequent A-list names.
- Cooking up cures. // Crain's New York Business;1/2/95, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the opening of the Garlic Information Center at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Funding grant from the National Institutes of Health; Contact information.