ARAMARK REPORTS 1ST Q. SALES
- WITH $800M IN NEW BUSINESS: Aramark reports record biz. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Highlights the financial performance of Aramark in 2002. Increase in net income of the company; Factor which contributed to the financial success of Aramark; Statement issued by Aramark chairman and chief executive officer Joseph Neubauer with regard to the results.
- Aramark makes successful IPO. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p12
Reports the successful initial public offering of stocks by Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Price level of the firm; Expectation on the stock shares of the company; Company revenue.
- Look for value stocks with a kicker. // Dow Theory Forecasts;10/22/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 43, p4
Reports developments in U.S. value stocks as of October 2001. Average price/earnings ratios; Impact of net interest-rate margins on Golden West Financial's earnings growth; Growth on tobacco sales of Philip Morris.
- Post offering earnings performance of firms that issue... Hei Wai Lee // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Spring97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p97
Presents a study that offers further evidence on the role of growth opportunities in the information content of seasoned equity offerings (SEO), by examining the earnings and operating performance of issuing firms. Previous research on stock price reaction to an announcement of SEO;...
- The flotation price potential of shares in an unquoted company. Lord, Geoffrey // Accountancy;Apr1973, Vol. 83 Issue 956, p60
Examines the factors which must be considered when putting a value on an unquoted company's shares. Willingness and ability of shareholders to consider flotation; Sufficiency of the profits to consider flotation; Importance of good financial records; Importance of timing and the flotation price.
- Weekly comment on Puerto Rico stocks. Watson, John R. // Caribbean Business;4/22/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p7
Presents an overview on the earnings of stocks in Puerto Rico for the first quarter of 1999. Includes increased sales of Puerto Rican Cement; Increase in the average loan volume of Banco Popular; Increase in Oriental Financial Group's earnings.
- Stock Check. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/08/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p12A
Presents a chart depicting the stocks and earnings of various companies in New Hampshire.
- San Diego MARKETPLACE. // San Diego Business Journal;4/9/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p32
Presents information on the stock prices and earnings of companies in San Diego, California, as of April 4, 2001.
- Banks from the South Take Group's Stock Same Direction. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;10/11/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 195, p24
Reports on the continued decline of financial stocks in the United States on October 10, 2000. Influence of third quarter earnings posted by financial companies on the decline; Concerns of stock analysts on the credit quality of large commercial banks based in the southeast.