IN ADDRESSING DIVERSITY: Sodexho does 'right thing'
- Diversity: Corporate America and Higher Education. Moini, Saira // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;10/19/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p60
The article presents the views of various executives on diversity in the workplace in the U.S. Rohini Anand, senior vice president and global chief diversity officer at Sodexho USA, shares the keys to the company's success in recruiting and retaining a diverse staff. Edward Bullock, vice...
- Rohini Anand. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/10/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p24
Interviews Rohini Anand, chief diversity officer of Sodexho in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Responsibilities in dealing employee diversity issues; Experience for working with the National Multi-Cultural Institute; Benefits offered by networking groups to the organization.
- A Time for Healthy Discontent. Anand, Rohini // Vital Speeches International;Jan2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p23
The article presents a speech by Rohini Anand, Vice President and Global Chief Diversity Officer, Sodexo Inc., delivered at Center for Asian Pacific American Women National Summit Conference in Houston, Texas on September 23, 2011, in which she discussed the increasingly competitive global...
- Diversity Business & Leadership Summit. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p35
The article focuses on the Professional Development Conference, offered by the Office of Diversity of Sodexo Inc. in the U.S. The event which was launched in 2003 is a gathering of 100 Network Group members and managers as well as its clients for various organizations. The "Diversity Business...
- Adding 'External Heat'. Wiley-Little, Anise D. // INSIGHT into Diversity;Nov2013, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p36
The article explores the value of an external diversity advisory board in an organization. It talks about the success of the professional services firm Deloitte LLP, the hospitality company Sodexo Inc. and the information and measurement firm Nielsen Holdings NV in employing the use of an...
- Sodexo Women's International Forum for talent(SWIFt). // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p31
The article announces that Sodexo Inc. has been honored during the "Profiles in Diversity Journal's" 2010 International Innovation in Diversity Awards for its Sodexo Women's International Forum for Talent (SWIFt) scheme.
- The Evolution of Our Diversity Journey. Reeves, Texanna // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p48
Information about several topics discussed at the Diversity Business and Leadership Summit, a professional development conference dedicated to diversity and inclusion by Sodexo Inc. is presented. It states that the conference ensures that employees continue to grow and benefit from diversity and...
- Sustaining Inclusion. Winters, Mary-Frances // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p11
Advises executives on how to create a work environment that allow all employees to thrive regardless of their race, gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation and age. Implementation of a robust bottom-up strategy with strong leadership commitment; Linking of marketing and improvement initiatives...
- MORE WORK, LESS PAY. Hughes, Alan // Black Enterprise;Dec2002, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p32
Discusses findings of a report that deals with the challenges facing female managers of racial/ethnic background. Decline of opportunities for women to advance to senior leadership positions; Status of workplace diversity.