MORRISON TRAINING EFFORTS LAUDED
- Do you have teams? McManus, Kevin // IIE Solutions;Apr2000, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p21
Reflects on the results of a survey regarding teams which appeared in the October 1996 issue of `Training Magazine.' Group who is considered a team; How a teamwork is regarded in most of the time at work; Reasons for developing and recognizing teams.
- News from ICAA Preferred Vendors. // Journal on Active Aging;May/Jun2010, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p18
The article offers news brief related to International Council on Active Aging (ICAA) marketers. Morrison Management Specialists Inc. was included in the "Training" magazine's Top 125 companies that excel in employee training industry. Cybex International Inc., in partnership with Kay Yow or...
- Morrison ups retail 47%. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the operations at Morrison Health Care Incorporated, focusing on the increase of retail operations undertaken by the company as a result of the emphasis being targeted at the acquisition of accounts in the hospital sector. Details on strategies being used by the companies...
- Morrisson Health Care uses `centered' approach to build business. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Morrison Health Care Inc.'s (MHC) efforts to gain more hospital accounts. Plan to open a second commissary in February 1997; Appointment of Keith O'Neill to oversee the central-food-production aspect of the business; Details of the company's strategy according to company president...
- `Brands elevate service' at Savannah hospital. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p46
Looks at the foodservice renovations of the Saint Joseph's hospital in Savannah, Georgia, which is the Morrison Health Care's oldest account, and the implementation of an employee incentive program. Indepth look at the renovations; Comments from Paul Manuel, Morrison's director of food and...
- VSP tops in U.S. training. // Ophthalmology Times;04/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p94
Reports that VSP, a provider of eye-care-wellness benefits, has made the `Training Top 50' list in `Training Magazine.' Explanation on the list; Rank of VSP.
- SERVING 3,500 CUSTOMERS DAILY: Chicago hospital debuts `Spice of Life' stations. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p60
Announces the opening of the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Features and designs of the hospital cafeteria; Number of customers served; Comments from Sonia Alexander, director of food at Morrison Health Care account; Details on the cook-chill way of cooking food at the cafeteria;...
- Morrison Intros Probiotic Menu at Hospital. // Food Management;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the plan of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. to incorporate foods containing probiotic ingredients at its Valley View Hospital facility in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- Blended Learning. // Blended Learning -- CLW;2013, p1
Blended learning is the combination of a variety of different training technologies and techniques integrated into one training course. It has been proven, via numerous studies over the past decade, to be the most effective method of delivering the highest-quality training to employees.