ARAMARK TOPS FORTUNE RANKING
- Fortune magazine names 50 best companies for Blacks, Hispanics and Asians. // Jet;08/24/98, Vol. 94 Issue 13, p24
Focuses on `Fortune' magazine's list of `The Top 50 Best Companies for Blacks, Asians and Hispanics' in the United States. Magazine's issue in which the list was published; Name of the Los Angeles, California-based company which was number one on the list; Categories in which the companies were...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // State Journal (WV);5/13/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p3
The article reports on the annual list of the 500 largest companies in the U.S. released by the journal "Fortune" in May 2011 and no West Virginia-based corporations made it.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p16
Reports business developments as of July 2002 in the U.S. Foodservice contracts of Aramark Corp.; Reduction on the special meal options of American Airlines; Services offered by Eventful Services during the three-day Bacardi Bayview Mackinac Race in Michigan.
- The Real 500. // Fortune;4/27/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p20
The article reflects on the development surrounding the annual 500 issue of the journal "Fortune." According to the author, the issue is more than ever corporate America's list of record. It offers a quick glance at the red bar chart to the left should convince readers of the primacy of the...
- EDITOR'S DESK. Nocera, Joe // Fortune;9/2/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p26
Comments on two stories from the September 2, 2002 edition of 'Fortune,' magazine. Cover story about executives who sold their stocks right before its price dropped; Annual listing of the 100 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- 40 YEARS OF WINNING IDEAS WITH STAYING POWER. Smith, Timothy K. // Fortune;5/15/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p191
Presents an introduction to a number of essays which examine the business ideas that have caused certain companies to appear on the Fortune 500 list since its inception in 1954. Innovations in corporate finance, technology, management, and marketing; The application of Richard Dawkins' viral...
- THE FORTUNE 1,000 RANKED WITHIN INDUSTRIES. // Fortune;5/15/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 9, pF-43
Presents lists of the 1,000 largest corporations in the United States--based on the 1994 Fortune 1,000--ranked by industry. Advertising, marketing; Aerospace; Airlines; Apparel; Beverages; Brokerage; Building materials, glass; Chemicals; Commercial banks; Computer and data services; Computers,...
- HITTING THE BIG TIME. // Fortune;4/17/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p251
Focuses on ten companies who were among those to make their first debuts on the 'Fortune' magazine Fortune 500 list of 2000, for large and economically-sound corporations in the United States. Conoco, MidAmerican Energy, AK Steel Holding, Crestline Capital, Amgen, USA Networks, R.J. Reynolds...
- THE LISTS. Watson, Noshua; Garcia, Feliciano // Fortune;4/17/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p289
Presents 'Fortune' magazine's list of its picks for Fortune 500 companies of 2000, large and economically-sound corporations in the United States. Details on several of the companies; Reasons for some of the companies' success stories; Outlook for the companies.