SCIENTISTS STUDYING FFV CLEANERS
- U.S. ag exports nearly tripled 2000 to 2013. // Delta Farm Press;3/28/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p11
The article discusses growth in U.S. agricultural exports between 2000 to 2013 according to a U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Economic Research Service report, with topics including demand for bulk commodities, prices of agricultural exports, and high-value product (HVP) exports.
- 2013 to Bring Record Income Again. Brock, Richard // Corn & Soybean Digest Exclusive Insight;2/12/2013, p4
The article focuses on the long-term projections for agriculture released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Economic Research Service, which showed an anticipated increase in farm income and a decline in exports.
- Net Farm Income to Rise 15% in 2013. // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;11/27/2013, p4
The article reports on the 15. 1 % increase of the net farm income which worth $131 billion for 2013. It states that the net cash income has declined by 3.4% worth of $129. 7 billion from 2012 wherein the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Economic Research Service (ERS) officials expect the...
- How The Food Chain Moves. SOWINSKI, LARA L. // Food Logistics;Sep2014, Issue 160, p6
The article discusses the changes undergone by the journal in 2014 including its redirection of coverage and its new ownership. "Food Logistics" was acquired by the AC Business Media company along with sister publication "Supply & Demand Chain Executive." The ocean mode of transportation has...
- Industrial uses of agricultural materials. // BioCycle;Feb97, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on the report `Industrial Uses of Agricultural Materials' published by the Economic Research Service of the US Department of Agriculture. Examination of agricultural commodities such as starches and sugars; fats and oils, animal products and specialty plant products; Multiple uses for...
- Economic research service falls victim to agency cuts. // American Nurseryman;11/15/94, Vol. 180 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the budgetary cuts imposed to the United States Department of Agriculture's (AD) Economic Research Service. Impact to the nursery industry; Investigation of fraud in the AD.
- Green industry stats. // American Nurseryman;12/15/93, Vol. 178 Issue 12, p15
Reports on the USDA Economic Research Service's release of a report that provides an overview of farm-business financial performance in the United States green industry.
- Recent Reports From USDA's Economic Research Service. // FoodReview;Sep-Dec99, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p40
Offers information on the reports released by the United States Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service as of September 1999. `A Dietary Assessment of the U.S. Food Supply,' by Linda Scott Kantor; `America's Eating Habits: Changes and Consequences,' edited by Elizabeth Frazao;...
- ERS Releases New Electronic Report on the U.S. Food Marketing System. // FoodReview;Summer2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p43
Discusses the findings of a report of the Economic Research Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture on the U.S. food marketing system released in 2002. Scope of the report; Trends observed in the U.S. food marketing system; Changes in buyer-seller relationships.