TO ENSURE QUALITY: Volvo splits off vending
- TURNING UP THE GAS: Auto maker revs up counts with punch cards, combos. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the food service at Volvo Trucks North America in Greensboro, North Carolina. Information on the Volvo headquarters for North America; Details of Wood Dining Services' takeover of the food service; Elimination of the corporate subsidy for the food service.
- Money talks. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p102
Focuses on information related to the Volvo Trucks North America. Reason for the company's name change; Investigation by the European Union Commission into subsidies granted to Volvo Truck by the Swedish government; Predictions of a decrease in the European truck market, by Volvo's chief...
- Volvo drives truckers online to customize their own rigs. Teasdale, Sara // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p23
States that Volvo Trucks North America is promoting its web site potential to reach customers. What the site offers; Comments from Jim Lesinski, director of marketing communications and research at Volvo Trucks; When the web site was introduced.
- New tractor options, features enhance productivity. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p111
The article evaluates the two new tractors from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. including the Volvo VN 780 and the Volvo VN 730.
- Volvo unveils next generation. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Oct2002, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p34
Introduces the VN automobile from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. Design of the automobile; Product specifications; Price of the product.
- Vocational Volvo. // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p94
Introduces the Volvo Vocational truck engine from Volvo Trucks North America. Power ratings of the Volvo Vocational; Features of the engine.
- Volvo playing to win. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p117
Details the sales performance of Volvo Trucks North America in 1997. Increase in market share of Volvo in North America; Reason for the company's success; Marketing campaign launched by the company.
- VOLVO RECEIVES ORDERS FOR NEW VN. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p17
Reports the orders received by Volvo Trucks North America to redesign VN series trucks in the U.S. Agreement of Volvo Trucks with U.S. Express Enterprises and Tyson Foods; Terms of agreement deal; Advantages of redesigning the trucks.
- Trusted Truck initiative sets standards for WRIs. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2010, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.