THE HOT WEB
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/26/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p20
Presents news briefs concerning foodservice equipment industry in the United States as of may 26, 2003. Appointment of Bob Pattison as manager of business systems development at Cres Cor; Naming of Lara Castor as territory sales manager for Hobart Corp.; Follet Corp.'s appointment of jackie...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p14
Presents news briefs related to the foodservice equipment industry as of November 15, 2004. Walk-in refrigeration manufacturer Kolpak Manufacturing Co.'s recognition by the "Foodservice Equipment & Supplies" magazine; Follet Corp.'s appointment of Robin Porter as marketing services manager;...
- in brief. // Food Management;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p85
This article presents information on developments in food industry. Dean Foods Co., is consolidating its branded product lines--including the Horizon organic and White Wave soy products businesses it acquired in the last couple of years--into a singe, billion-dollar subsidiary headquartered in...
- The Buzz. // Restaurant Business;8/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 13, p94
Jim Biddle has been named to the newly created position of wine director for Rivers Restaurant in Portland, Oregon, according to Pierre Zreik. Chicago-based Performance Communications Group, a marketing firm, has added Charles Tagliareni to its team. William Stins joined Follett Corp. as...
- PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p44
The article offers information on several products of interest to the foodservice industry including a line of gluten-free thin-crust pizza from Kinnikinnick Foods, the ID650 ice dispenser from Follett Corp. and the Supreme Collection Serveware of serving pieces from Libbey Foodservice.
- PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p50
The article offers information on various products related to the food service sector including low temperature dishwasher from Meiko, Millstone coffee from Smuckers Foodservice and model 300-22 ice bin from Follett Corp.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/05/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p24
Presents news items concerning the food service equipment industry in the United States as of March 2001. Promotion of George Bauer to vice president of operations of ice storage manufacturer Follett Corp.; Bunn-O-Matic Corp.'s naming of six vice presidents of national accounts.
- Helping C-Stores Offer the Best in Foodservice. // Convenience Store News;3/22/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p16
Henny Penny Corp., an Eaton, Ohio-based manufacturer of commercial fryers and holding cabinets, has been singled out by industry experts for making the best rotisseries in the business. In its third annual survey of dealers and consultants, Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine awarded Henny...
- Behind the Food. // Convenience Store News;8/29/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p22
The article presents information on new food service equipments which assure top quality. The new BUNN 1-gallon Infusion Series Coffee Brewer (ICB) uses BrewWISE technology to brew into 1 or 1.5 gallon servers and airpots. The user-friendly digital system enables the ICB to use pre-infusion and...