SOFTWARE STREAMLINES ORDERING: Catering rises 15% at chemical co
- ExxonMobil expands proprietary Oil Analysis program for maintenance professionals. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Jun2006, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p70
Reports that ExxonMobil is expanding its proprietary Signum Oil Analysis computer program for industrial facilities, heavy off-highway equipment operators and trucking fleets as of June 2006. Impact of the computer program on the work of maintenance professionals and plant engineers; Web site...
- WHAT'S NEW NARROW WEB. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Oct2004, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p46
Features equipment and supplies for use in the converting industry. PressGold 710VHP hot melt adhesive; Automatic turret rewinder; ExxonMobil Chemical's Label-Lyte facestock; Shrink label films; Inspection platform from Arpeco; Tharo Systems' Easylabel software.
- Exxon unveils polyolefins technology and raises licensing stakes. Rotman, David // Chemical Week;3/8/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p13
Reports that Exxon Chemicals has obtained a patent on supercondensing mode technology in the United States. Technology to increase output of gas-phase polyolefins processes; Plan to license the technology; Increase in capacity at less than half the cost of a grassroots unit.
- Exxon starts up plant. // Chemical Week;3/22/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p6
Reports on Exxon Chemical's start of operations at its oxo-alcohol facility in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Exxon commercializes metallocene LLDPE. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p5
Reports on Exxon Chemical's commercialization of its metallocene-based linear low-density polyethylene.
- Exxon wins race to scale up metallocene PP. Rotman, David // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p9
Reports on Exxon Chemical's production of commercial-scale quantities of metallocene polypropylene (PP) at its facility in Baytown, Texas. Plans to introduce metallocene PP products by the end of 1995; Hoechst's plans of full commercialization of the chemical.
- Singapore builds up. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/31/97, Vol. 238 Issue 13, p22
Reports that Exxon Chemical Singapore PTE Ltd. will build a world-scale petrochemical complex. Contractors selected for the project; Projects of other international firms.
- HMW-HDPE for film. // Plastics Technology;Mar96, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p48
Reports on Exxon Chemical Co.'s introduction of two grades of high-molecular-weight high density polyethylene (HDPE) designed for film gauges.
- New elastomer. // Ward's Auto World;Jan94, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p51
Features Exxon Chemical Co. Polymers Group's Exxpro elastomers. Exxpro's replacement of existing materials in tire sidewall, tread carcass, inner-liner and curing bladder applications; Non-tire applications; Advantages.