20 ENTREES & MEALS FOR ANYONE: Restaurant-style menu takes hold at West Virginia hosp
- X-ray Vision. Curry, Stephen // Health Management Technology;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p18
Discusses the implementation of the picture archiving and communications system (PACS) at Princeton Community Hospital in Princeton, West Virginia. Reason for implementing PACS; Elements of PACS; Benefits of implementing PACS.
- To Your Health: Princeton Boasts a World-Class Fitness Center that Builds the Foundation for Healthy Lifestyles. LILLEY, JEFFREY E. // State Journal (WV);1/29/2016 Supplement West Virginia Hospital Members Magazine 201
No abstract available.
- Patient Safety and Quality Care at Princeton Community Hospital. Griffith, Wayne B. // State Journal (WV);1/31/2014 Hospital Supplement, p33
The article reports on the management of patient safety and quality of care at Princeton Community Hospital (PCH) in West Virginia. It highlights the areas of focus at PCH including adverse drug events, pressure ulcers, and venous thromboembolism. Also provided is information on patient services...
- Regional favorites win sales. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p128
Presents information on some of the most popular meats which are chosen to prepare breakfasts in the United States, highlighting the breakfasts prepared at the Providence Health Center, Waco, Texas. Reference to the burritos which are made at the facility; Costs of the burritos; Information on...
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- Hospitals feeding patients healthier meals. // AHA News;04/14/97, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p5
Reveals that hospitals in the United States are offering healthier meals based on a survey by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Hospitals should know better. Liebman, Bonnie // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar97, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p6
Presents the nutritional content of the meals served in hospitals. Caloric content; Average amount of cholesterol; Average amount of fiber.
- Adding local favorites to the nonselect menu makes for pleasant patient stays. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the implementation of the nonselect menu for patients in the Baptist Health Systems, Little Rock, Arkansas. Advantages of the system; Method use to satisfy the patients in foodservice; Response of the patients to the system.
- Foodservice at Boston hospitals gets top bill of health from magazine. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the recognition of hospital foodservice in Boston, Massachusetts by `Boston' periodical. Provision of same menu for patients, staff and visitors at the self-operated foodservice at Brigham and Women's Hospital's Center for Women and Newborns; Room service as the rule at the...