IN TINSELTOWN: Store expands breakfast choice
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- THE GOURMET GAME. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;7/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p85
Looks at how food service operators in the United States are enhancing their coffee programs to compete with coffee chains. Report by the National Coffee Association showing an increase in the number of new daily drinkers in the gourmet category in 2001; Number of gourmet coffee consumers;...
- WAITING ON YOU. // Echo Magazine;5/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p61
Evaluates several restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona. AZ 88 restaurant and bar at Scottsdale Mall; Barbecue Company's Grill & Cafe; Landmark Restaurant; Pookie's Cafe.
- Taste of Mobile: Good Eats Galore. Mink, Randy // TravelAmerica;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p40
Recommends several restaurants on Alabama's Gulf Coast. Wintzell's Oyster House; Three Georges Southern Chocolates; Royal Street Cafe; Zea Rotisserie & Grill.
- PLAY IT COOL WITH THE KIDDIES. Lau, Michelle // Sunset;Jun2007, Vol. 218 Issue 6, p63
The article features the Tumble and Tea Cafe in Oakland, California. The cafe has an indoor play space for children. It serves lemonade, tomato salad, PB&J and Goldfish crackers. Several recreational areas for children include a castle and a mini-jungle gym. Sundays at the cafe feature Breakfast...
- WAITING ON YOU. // Echo Magazine;9/11/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p73
Provides information on several restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona. Ruby Beet Gourmet; World Noodles; Havana Cafe.
- HÃ¤agen-Dazs CafÃ©. King, Paul // In-Store;Jul2005, p54
Presents information on the HÃ¤agen-Dazs CafÃ© restaurant in Leicester Square, England. Features of the restaurant; Quality of the service offered by the restaurant to customers.
- Bronx restaurant phenom aims at midtown. Rivkin, Victoria // Crain's New York Business;12/3/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p12
Reports the expansion of Jimmy Bronx Cafe in New York, New York. Features of the restaurant; Foods offered; Attraction of the restaurants for celebrities.
- WAITING ON YOU. // Echo Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p73
Evaluates restaurants and coffeehouses in Phoenix, Arizona. Gecko Grill; Our Gang Cafe; Super Gyros restaurant.
- Court House Grounds serves up 'comfort' food. Lukemeyer, Jennifer; Vaiana, Frederick // Indiana Lawyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p5
In this article the author discusses the food service of the Court House Grounds.