35 DOZEN A DAY: Krispy Kreme sales brisk at Cal Poly
- From Winchell's: Donuts deliver at Cal Poly, avg. 20-30 doz. daily. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p5
Deals with the donut delivery service of Santa Ana-based Winchell's Donut House at California Polytechnic State University in Pomona, California. Variety of bakery products offered by Winchell's; Promotional program launched by the store; Other plans of the store.
- 54% AT UNIV.-NEW HAMPSHIRE: C-store boosts campus retail. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of the Philbrook Cafe, a cafe-convenience store, at the University of New Hampshire. Estimated sales per day of the cafe; National and in-house brands serving at the store; Cost Construction cost of the store; Features of the cafe-convenience store.
- Kiosks renew York. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
Presents information on the touch-screen kiosks installed at the campus cafe of the Pennsylvania State University in York, Pennsylvania, in August 2005. Impact of the kiosks on the sales at the campus cafe; Use of the touch-screen kiosks.
- Florida college aims at late-night dining business. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p5
Features the modified dining system of Crossroads Cafe at the University of South Florida in Tampa, to cater to late-night dining of residential students. Information on exhibition-style of cooking; Main complaint of students regarding on-campus foods; Results of the remodeling process.
- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- At Off-Campus Site: Radford U.Eyes New Cyber Cafe. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Talks about an off-campus cyber cafe set to open in October 1999 at Radford University in Virginia. Amount of money it is projected to generate; Expected customer mix; Company that is expected to be brought in as a licensee.
- Aramark rolls out bakery-cafe. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
The article focuses on the bakery-cafÃ© Bleecker Street CafÃ© introduced by the Higher Education division of Aramark in college campuses in the U.S. Bleecker Street was established as a place for generation Y students to relax. The Bleecker Street offers a variety of sandwiches, soups,...
- Bings brings in cash at OSU. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the success of Bing's Cafe at Oregon State University in Corvallis. Information on the sales generated by the cafeteria; Foods served at Bing's; Significance of the Starbucks products to the success of Bings.
- MONTHLY TAKE UP 17%: TAKE-OUT GRIPS UCSD. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the increased sales at La Paloma cafe in the University of San Diego, California as of April 15, 2002. Daily sales of the cafe; Increase in the monthly sales at La Paloma from October 2001 to February 2002; Food and snacks offered at the cafe; Breakfast offering at La Paloma cafe.