TAKIN' IT TO 'EM: JEWELER ADDS CART SERVICE
- ADD-ONS IN AKRON: Menu upgrade gives jeweler a sales boost. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the positive effect of menu additions and upgrades on the financial performance of employee cafeteria Diamond Grill at Sterling Jewelers Inc. in Akron, Ohio. Approximate number of customers at the cafeteria; Prices of loaves offered by the cafeteria; Dishes served at the cafeteria.
- Sterling Donation Helps Exand St. Jude Cafeteria. // JCK;Sep2006, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p176
The article reports that Sterling Jewelers Inc. has donated to the national outreach of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in the U.S. The $15 million gift allows the hospital to expand and redesign the cafeteria for the patients and staff. The new dining room area will occupy around 500...
- Sterling to launch `category killer' in October. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/13/93, Vol. 166 Issue 51, p11
Reports on the opening of Akron, Ohio-based jewelry retailer Sterling.'s Jared Galleria of Jewelry. Location; Competition with mass merchandisers and warehouse-type retailers; Volume of jewelries exhibited; Children's jewelry department; Services featured.
- Jewelry store to open. Maurer, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;9/6/93, Vol. 9 Issue 36, p2
Report on Sterling Inc.'s plans to open a jewelry store in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan. Sterling's operation of 950 stores nationwide.
- SHINING THROUGH. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Dec2010, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p28
The article presents the Sterling Jewelers Inc. as a nominee for the 2010 Pillar Award for Community Service.
- Court Doesn't Stop Zale Diamond Promos. Bates, Rob // JCK;Mar2013, Vol. 144 Issue 3, p37
The article informs that the Court has decided against the request of Sterling Jewelers Inc. regarding the ban on the promotion of Celebration Fire diamond from Zale Corp.
- Sterling Jewelers Opening 60 to 70 U.S. Stores Within Next Year. // JCK;Nov2012, Vol. 143 Issue 10, p36
The article offers information on Sterling Jewelers Inc. which is planning to open its new stores in the U.S. in 2013.
- Superstore is the jewel of Sterling growth plan. Harrison, Kimberly P. // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/30/93, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p3
Features the jeweler Sterling and its soon to open Jared Galleria of Jewerly in Cuyahoga Falls in Ohio. Hopes of conquering the jewel market; Introduction of its everything-under-one-roof concept; Features of the store; Goals for the future.
- Zale, Sterling Case Goes to Mediation. R. B. // JCK;Jun2013, Vol. 144 Issue 6, following p64
The article presents a court case filed to the Federal Court in Ohio by Sterling Jewelers Inc. against the jewelry maker Zale Corp. regarding a misleading advertisement related to the Celebration Fire diamond.