Potawot Health Village Opens
- Clinic's name change is okay. Sullivan, Betty L. // Bay Area Reporter;7/12/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p6
The article comments on the vote by Lyon-Martin's board to implement changes to the name of the clinic in the San Francisco Bay Area in California in April 2007. "Women's" was dropped from the name and the clinic is now called Lyon Martin Health Services. It was speculated that the name change...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Modern Healthcare;5/31/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on the higher possibility for community-based health clinics with formal partnerships with hospitals to obtain off-site diagnostic tests and follow-up care for their patients compared to those that are not affiliated with hospitals in the U.S.
- Plans for 'commuter GP clinics' going off the rails. Finch, Rob // Pulse;9/10/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p21
Reports the vagueness of government plans to open commuter General Practitioner clinics at railway stations, following their failure to find suitable sites in Great Britain. Delay in the establishment of seven privately run walk-in-clinics; Concerns relating to the integration of medical...
- Frays brewing in Mont., Texas. Zigmond, Jessica // Modern Healthcare;2/6/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses issues concerning physician-owned specialty hospitals in the U.S. It explains the disadvantage of specialty hospitals. Randy Fenninger, a spokesman for the American Surgical Hospital Association dismisses the idea that specialty hospitals harm full-service community...
- Healthcare, spinning out of the turn. // Modern Healthcare;6/12/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p36
The article reports on the launch of a health clinic that would serve seasonal backstretch workers at the renowned Belmont Park racetrack in Elmont, New York. The clinic, created in collaboration with the New York Racing Association, Backstretch Employee Service Team and Empire Health Advisors,...
- FYI. // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/27/2007, Issue 1031, p20
The article announces that a program to provide health care for all uninsured San Franciscans will continue to expand by opening 20 more clinics across California. The expansion will take place, accordingly, despite the case filed by the city's Golden Gate Restaurant Association which claims...
- New clinic opens in Houghton Regis. // British Dental Journal;1/28/2012, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p59
The article reports on the opening of the Community Dental Services' (CDS) dental facility at Houghton Regis Health Centre in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England.
- network. // Australian Nursing Journal;OCt2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p4
Offers a directory of hospitals and medical institutions in Australia, with scheduled reunions as of October 2003. Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital; Preston and Northcote Community Hospital; Royal North Shore Hospital; Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Clinics Grow, but Small Operators Fade: Analyst. Garry, Michael // SN: Supermarket News;8/18/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 33, p66
The article focuses on analysis from the industry analyst on the potential growth of clinics, but small operators fade in Shoreview, Minnesota. According to the analysis, along the growth in the number of retails convenient care clinics in the U.S., where in, 10 third-party companies...